13 best military memes for the week of Dec. 23
Look, if you’re not on Christmas block leave or libo or whatever your branch calls it by now, then you’re probably not going on it.
Let’s all just sit together with the funny military memes and try not to imagine what all those people with Christmas trees and matching pajamas are doing right now.
1. It’s the only dessert made up of 50 percent sadness (via Coast Guard Memes).
2. Gotta hit the ground running (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
3. That yellow bird is tired of your cadence calls (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
4. Stay low on your pushups and avoid burpees (via The Salty Soldier).
5. Dig deep, everyone (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
6. Saving more Lincoln’s than a private box seat (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
7. Congrats on your restored ratings, Navy!
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
8. Don’t necessarily want to fight another nation, but it would be super nice to have clear target identification (via Pop smoke).
9. Remember to do some pushups between desserts over holiday leave (via The Salty Soldier).
10. If you think throwing up double birds when PCSing is fun, just wait till you ETS (via Lost in the Sauce).
11. When you’re not about that Rack City life (via Sh-t my LPO says).
12. In their defense, the table looks super stable (via Military World).
13. Oooh, how will you survive?
(via Decelerate Your Life)
Secret bonus meme 1: My Coast Guard contacts have assured me that this is brilliant (via Coast Guard Memes).
Secret bonus meme 2: Really, guys? This is literally an entire football field. Including the end zones (via Maintainer Humor).
This is how the Army Corps of Engineers is helping Puerto Rico
The Army Corps of Engineers is working to restore power to the island of Puerto Rico after four major hurricanes devastated these parts of the US.
This Marine is more operator than you'll ever be
One Marine isn't taking his life changing injury sitting down. In fact: he's running. Follow Marine Rob Jones as he runs 31 marathons in 31 days.
This is the agenda for Mattis' Indo-Asia-Pacific tour
Secretary of Defense Mattis is touring the Indo-Asia Pacific region to strengthen ties with ally countries and underscore our commitment to each of them.
This is the reason Russian and Western tactics are changing
Russia might be stepping up its War Games game, but the United States isn't having any issues keeping up. Even their Krasnodar can't get past us.
Here are the top conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy assassination
Ahead of the release of 3,100 documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination, here the top assassination conspiracy theories people are talking about.
Air Force says no plan to recall retired pilots
The Air Force says it has no intentions of recalling retired pilots to address personnel shortages, though it appreciates the ability to do it if it wants to.
Here is how Burke-class destroyers will be able to zap incoming missiles
Burke-class destroyers, already packing a formidable punch, could add lasers, improving capabilities against UAVs, missiles, and even piloted aircraft.
11 'totally real' things you should send your boot to find
Sending the FNG out to find things isn't malicious. It may look like hazing — but you're teaching them a little bit more about the unit. Isn't that nice?
This is the new version of the pup tent
This is not your grandfather's pup tent. Litefighter has developed a complete shelter that troops can carry, weighing in just over four pounds.