13 funniest military memes for the week of April 14
Ready for a payday weekend? So are we once we finish these little articles and get through the editor’s safety brief.
One intern falls out of the window and all of a sudden we can’t be trusted. Anyway, here are 13 funny military memes to help you get the weekend started:
1. “Yeah, Navy, Imma let you finish. But the Air Force has the greatest bombs and I can prove it.” (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
2. Don’t laugh, don’t coo at him. Don’t laugh, don’t …. (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
3. But what are you going to do with the extra space in the bin? (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
4. The warrant recruiters wouldn’t have to send all those emails if they only made this their motto (via Sh*t my LPO says).
5. You’ll spend the whole weekend waiting for the other shoe to drop (via Sh*t my LPO says).
6. “Wait … this surf and turf doesn’t even taste like rubber. Why would they send fresh food unless …”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
7. Know what’s a good topic for those application essays? “How I smoked that terrorist shooting at my buddies.” (via @rachaaelbrand)
8. It’s funny because it’s true (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
9. Speaking of sad because it’s true:
(via Military Memes)
10. Just think of all the dry socks and water onboard too (via Decelerate Your Life).
11. That DD-214 isn’t always a golden ticket (via Team Non-Rec).
12. Sorry, corporals, but we were all thinking it (via The Salty Soldier).
13. Nope. Nope. Nope (via Sh*t my LPO says).
The 13 funniest memes for the week of Sept. 22
Kim Jong Un has an H-Bomb. These good ol' fashioned military memes will make your last few moments less excruciating. Memes are proven to cool hydrogen burns.
How Taco Bell influenced a rapper to become a Marine
In this episode of the Mandatory Fun podcast, we speak with The Marine Rapper a.k.a. TMR about how he went from wrapping tacos to rapping music lyrics.
These are the best military photos for the week of September 23
The military has very talented photographers in the ranks, and they’re always capturing what life as a service member is like during training and at war. Here are the best military photos of the week.
The US just sent 2,200 of these Fort Bragg paratroopers to Afghanistan
Approximately 2,200 82nd Airborne Division paratroopers began quietly deploying this month, part of a long-discussed troop surge to Afghanistan.
The Marines just took a look at this Civil War battlefield to learn military lessons for the future
The battle, which involved 18,456 mounted troops and was the largest cavalry clash in North America, also remains largely unknown by today's students of military history.
The Air Force is finally getting with the program and planning for urban fights
Air Force Chief of Staff David Goldfein has added urban warfare to his list of top focus areas, predicting that much of the world will live in megacities.
How we found out it's not so easy to fly a Reaper drone
Let's just say computer flight simulator games don't provide enough experience to make a good landing.
Here's what the Marines of 'Full Metal Jacket' are doing today
The Marines killed the enemy together, laughed together, and shared a Da Nang hooker together. But what happened to them after the war? You're about to find out.
Army ditches search for 7.62 battle rifle — for now
Less than two months after the Army issued a request from industry to provide up to 50,000 7.62 battle rifles, sources say the service has pulled the plug on the program.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles