13 Funniest military memes for the week of April 28
We found these awesome military memes and thought you guys might like ’em. Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. When it’s the perfect new house until you see the address (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Dang. Can’t even rollerblade?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. I would not be entirely surprised to learn that Mattis is a Jedi (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. At least he warned everyone (via Pop smoke).
5. Dangit, Air Force. If you would wear helmet bands, you could do it right (via Military World).
6. This Snapple fact is completely true (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. See, my DD-214 won’t let me wake up before 8 a.m. (via CONUS Battle Drills).
8. Better ratf-ck another MRE. No one is making it back for dinner chow (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
9. Everyone in their reenlistment window, remember that rapidly expanding the military requires lots of people and that means it’s a re-enlistee’s market (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. Huh. Guess I should change out of my Converse before I smoke this dude (via Decelerate Your Life).
11. This gets dark quickly (via Military Memes).
12. Seriously, guys, it’s not that bad out here (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
13. These missiles got attitude with altitude and they don’t need a plane to complete them.
How a good carrier landing can go bad in a hurry
The most stressful time for a naval aviator isn't when he is being shot at by enemy aircraft, it's when he's trying to land on a carrier.
8 Christmas gift ideas for the Air Force
The United States Air Force takes on one of the most important Christmas missions of all - tracking Santa. So they deserve a lot of Christmas loot.
A box of gear from Alpha Outpost for the tactical vet in your life
CEO Daniel Alarik has made the domination of crowded fields into an art form. His latest venture, a tactical subscription box company, is the Mona Lisa.
How a Christmas-gift-to-be turned into a booming vet-owned business
Looking for the perfect gift for the salty veteran in your life and fast running out of ideas? Put those 72 koozies down and check out Medals of America.
This wounded warrior is turning steel into gold in Alabama
Colin Wayne went from an Army National Guardsman to a fitness model to...a steel worker? Wayne’s company, Redline Steel, creates art from steel.
3 leadership lessons that will take you from the battlefield to the boardroom
Col. Ted Studdard never imagined he'd have a 25-year career in the Marines, but he's got some pro tips to share now that he's a bonafide "mustang."
How a soldier went to war with his unique brand of Cuban-style cigars
Blanco Cigar, a company built and run by a first generation American with Cuban roots, has its ups and downs, but generated over a million dollars in 2017.
6 crazy things actually found in boot camp amnesty boxes
Upon arriving at boot camp, the staff gives newbies a chance to toss prohibited items into the "amnesty box." Want to know what's inside?
Why your next battle buddy might be a robot armed with a railgun
The Army has quite a Christmas wishlist for Uncle Sam Claus, and it's filled with all kinds of goodies like robots, light tanks, and lasers.