13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 11
Don’t worry, destroying North Korea will wait long enough for you to take a bathroom and memes break. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes floating around, here just in time to help you relieve yourself before the Super Bowl of war:
13. This leader started as a slave racing pods across the desert. Now he’s here (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
12. It opens the cans; it pours the cans. Don’t make this complicated, sailors (via Shit my LPO says).
ALSO SEE: Russia just deployed the ‘Terminator’ to Syria, and you’ll be shocked to see what it can do >
11. Gonna need more beers before PT (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. Larger casualty radius but you’ve got to throw a lot more of them for 360 degrees of effects (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
9. Most uncomfortable way to realize what your brother has been doing in the garage all night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
8. Correction: You got them ON one truck (via Air Force Nation).
7. When the young guys realize why the veterans still buy hard copies of their magazines:
(via The Salty Soldier)
6. Don’t care how long the contract is or how long the school is, create a dragon pilot MOS and I’m there (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
5. Well, at least the weak links have been identified, now (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. The humvee is uncomfortable, but it’s boats that really hate this game (via Air Force Nation).
3. So, if I just stay in this toxic environment for 15 more years, I can be one voice asking it to be less evil, please?
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
2. #ThatDD214Life (via Decelerate Your Life)
1. “Oh, really, first sergeant? In the commander’s humvee, you say?”
(via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!