Don’t worry, destroying North Korea will wait long enough for you to take a bathroom and memes break. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes floating around, here just in time to help you relieve yourself before the Super Bowl of war:
13. This leader started as a slave racing pods across the desert. Now he’s here (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
We can all learn something from him.
12. It opens the cans; it pours the cans. Don’t make this complicated, sailors (via Shit my LPO says).
It’s not your job to decide what it and is not a green bean.
11. Gonna need more beers before PT (via Decelerate Your Life).
When it takes about half a case to make it to formation, it’s time to get out.
10. Larger casualty radius but you’ve got to throw a lot more of them for 360 degrees of effects (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
The Army might be waiting another couple of years for that Beretta replacement.
9. Most uncomfortable way to realize what your brother has been doing in the garage all night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
But hey, at least you now know.
8. Correction: You got them ON one truck (via Air Force Nation).
Good luck at your next duty station. Maybe leave some stuff at the lending closet when you have to PCS again.
7. When the young guys realize why the veterans still buy hard copies of their magazines:
(via The Salty Soldier)
Hope you kept the driftwood, Morty.
6. Don’t care how long the contract is or how long the school is, create a dragon pilot MOS and I’m there (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
And if Trump makes it happen, #TrumpDaenarys2024.
5. Well, at least the weak links have been identified, now (via Coast Guard Memes).
Sort of impressed if he can jump rope in those boots for very long, though.
4. The humvee is uncomfortable, but it’s boats that really hate this game (via Air Force Nation).
“Don’t worry, we’ll get you there saf—” “CUT SLING LOAD!”
3. So, if I just stay in this toxic environment for 15 more years, I can be one voice asking it to be less evil, please?
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
Or I can work at a website? Making memes jokes on Fridays and then playing video games all weekend?
1. “Oh, really, first sergeant? In the commander’s humvee, you say?”
(via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
“Well, guess he better low crawl to your office for our meeting, then.”