13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 18th
The other guy, Logan Nye, is deploying to go do some Hooah sh*t for Uncle Sam. Hope nothing big happened this week…
Ah. Sh*t. Well then.
Here are some memes to help you forget that you didn’t make the promotion list and as the possibility of WWIII — or Civil War II — increases daily.
13. Give her a break. Her bumper sticker says she has the hardest job in the military.
12. Nothing sweeter than that first burger stateside.
11. Um…they’re both laying around when there’s work to do? Yeah. Let’s go with that.
10. The only way CQ or Staff Duty is less sh*tty is if one of your boys says there’s a “problem” you have to go check on.
9. I hope that burden of responsibility weighs the f*ck out of you.
8. I still never figured out the proper response to civilians thanking me.
7. We hear you talking all tough behind a computer screen.
6. Best part of the stupid velcro patches the Army had? We weren’t stuck with crap patches sold off-post.
5. Say “Roger.” Move on. And wait until your ETS.
4. Brig and other NJPs have got to suck but hey, at least there’s a consolation prize for that dude that hid in the engine room!
3. There ain’t nothing in the world 100-MPH tape, 550 cord, and a “F*ck it” attitude can’t fix!
2. 10/10 Would promote ahead of peers!
1. It’s impossible for Neo-Nazis to be proud Americans when 405,399 Americans died and 1,076,245 were wounded in battle fighting Nazi scum and their allies.
How the 65-year old B-52 Stratofortress just keeps getting better with age
When you add modern computers and tinker with the bomb bay, it turns out the the B-52 can kill more targets.
This Swedish fighter was decades ahead of its time
Its best-known combat was in the service of a fictional drug cartel in the movie "Fire Birds." But in the Cold War, the Draken was truly ahead of its time.
This is how Hanoi reacted to the epic Ken Burns 'Vietnam War' documentary series
Ken Burns' "Vietnam War" was released to relatively little noise in Vietnam. Here's a look at what audiences there had to say.
7 epic songs that prove 'Call of Duty' knows how to lay down tracks
Video game music has improved a lot since 8-bit days. A lot.
The Army is looking for ways to keep generals from misbehaving
Struggling with behavior problems among senior officers, the Army is putting together new mental health, counseling, and career management programs.
These are the heroics that earned this EOD Petty Officer a Silver Star
Vice Chief of Naval Operations, Adm. Bill Moran, recognized EOD 1st Class Thomas for his conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action against the enemy.
This why the national anthem is played before sporting events
In 1916, President Woodrow Wilson ordered that the "The Star-Spangled Banner" be played at all military ceremonies and other various occasions.
The Navy wants this drone to extend its fighter range beyond 1k miles
The Navy is exploring how to use unmanned aircraft to extend the range of fighter jets by 1,000 miles. The concept, at this time, is called the MQ-25 Stingray.
How the Pentagon plans to spend $700M to drop drones
ISIS has been using drones to drop bombs on Iraq Security Forces, and the Department of Defense is looking for a better defense against them.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles