13 funniest military memes for the week of Feb. 17
The week is over, but the memes are neverending. Check out 13 of our favorite military memes of the week below:
1. This woobie is my woobie, and we have seen unspeakable things together (via Pop smoke).
2. “Build a wall over the tunnel!”
(via Military World)
3. The flight line plays by its own rules. Like criminal gangs do (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
4. Admit it, when you’re in contact, you would rather those Chair Force fellows were in the chairs than in the gym (via Military Memes).
5. Dream away, fellows. Dream away (via Pop smoke).
6. First sergeants were trying to save your life, Bubba (via Team Non-Rec).
7. Oh yeah, sir? Those were your accomplishments?
(via Shit my LPO says)
8. Just give it some liberty, man. Those claws look sharp (via Pop smoke).
9. D-mnit, Carl. You never learned to secure your weapon? (via Military World)
10. When you find out where Jodie goes after the housing area:
(via The Salty Soldier)
11. Turns me on (via NavyMemes.com).
12. Ummmm … I’m fine, bro. Keep your motivation to yourself (via The Salty Soldier).
13. You can tell the safety NCO is phoning it in when:
(via Coast Guard Memes)
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.