13 funniest military memes for the week of Feb. 3
Funny military memes from around the Facebooks.
1. They know the three Norths on a military map, but have no idea what their name is (via The Salty Soldier).
2. It’s not often that the Coast Guard has the better equipment (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. Yeah, we were all surprised our first time, Marine (via Military World).
4. Abstract art always looks like a Marine threw up after a crayon binge (via Maintainer Nation).
5. He forgot to put his knife hand on safe when he was raising his compass.
6. Chiefs are the first, last, and only line of defense for the buffet (via Decelerate Your Life).
7. Hey, if I talk to them for an hour about wasting time, they won’t use all those minutes checking Facebook later (via Air Force Nation).
8. Hands in pockets is wrong for patrols, parades, and formations (via Air Force Nation).
9. When the worn out Cost Guard cutters have to rescue your brand new warship:
(via Military World)
10. We always get the exact same results from each Sergeant Major Day:
(via CONUS Battle Drills)
11. This may be a bad idea for city planners, but it’s a great one for movie producers (via The Geek Strikes Back).
12. Someone’s NCO, battle buddies, and common sense failed them (via The Salty Soldier).
13. “Military grade” doesn’t sound so great after you’ve joined the military (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!