13 funniest military memes for the week of June 9
It’s a tradition as old as time. From the days of Sun Tzu and George Patton, military leaders have taken a break every Friday to share dank memes.
These are those memes:
1. Can confirm this is the test, can give no guidance on how to complete it (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
2. No one is out there to bother you, lots of fresh air (via Military Memes).
3. This is a whole new level (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. Why is the sky blue? God loves the infantry (via Military Memes).
5. Better limber up those arms. This is about to get rough (via The Salty Soldier).
6. Slowly, the military melts more and more of the happiness off your bones (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
7. “Just send iiiiit!”
(via Keep Calm and Call for Artillery)
8. Deliveries of donuts are pretty great at raising morale (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. If the students weren’t so worthless, we wouldn’t have these issues (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. It’s been a while since I had a class that wasn’t about sexual harassment or suicide prevention (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
11. Oh, if only we were all in Alpha Company …
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
12. You ever seen an insurgent go steel-on-steel with their first round?
(via The Salty Soldier)
13. Oh, you made points or something?
(Via Decelerate Your Life)
How African nations boosted a strong anti-terror force to fight jihadis
African nations have decided to battle against the spread of Islamic extremism in Africa. France, along with several European countries, supports them.
Watch the trailer for Clint Eastwood's new Spencer Stone movie
In Clint Eastwood's new movie, "The 15:17 to Paris", he made the boldly cast the three American heroes as themselves. We Are the Mighty has the trailer.
Why the US is suddenly willing to talk to North Korea
The U.S. said it has a direct line of communication with North Korea; coincidentally a day after Dennis Rodman said he wanted to intervene on their behalf.
10 reasons all troops should have a pet
Two of the greatest things ever are pets and our troops coming home. Nothing will pull at your heartstrings like when the two are combined.
12 important things that need to be in your bug-out bag yesterday
There are a lot of disasters happening these days. Our resident operator says you need these bare essentials in case of a fast, unplanned evacuation.
These are the insane dangers of being a combat engineer
Once a combat engineer locates an improvised explosive device, the danger's just begun. These guys are tough as nails as they face danger on each patrol.
Yes, the Army has fixed-wing aircraft and it flew this tank for 30 years
This obscure United States Army transport could bring 30 troops or three pallets of cargo to a location where a C-130 Hercules was unable to land.
5 life lessons today's troops could learn from Vietnam vets
The truth is, that old Vietnam vet you met at the Legion while trying to get cheap drinks isn't all that different from the men and women fighting today.