13 funniest military memes for the week of March 31
It’s always a bad idea for payday to come on a Friday. Here’s hoping that everyone makes it to Monday without any recall formations because some lance corporal stole a car and crashed it into the general’s house.
In the meantime, here are 13 funny military memes:
1. You can just hear that lead fellow yelling, “To the strip clubs!”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
2. Believe it or not, the DD-214 won’t solve all your problems (via Shit my LPO says).
3. Sounds like the E-4 Mafia is going to let you have a little taste of what they took (via Military World).
4. Airmen getting after it (via Military Memes).
5. When the commander suddenly remembers that he doesn’t want you promoted:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
6. “Alright new officers and privates, here are your compasses and maps …”
(via Lost in the Sauce)
7. Anyone that doe-eyed is unlikely to want to hear your war stories (via Pop smoke).
8. Some things can’t be treated with ibuprofen (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. The true secret to the military:
(via Decelerate Your Life)
10. Knees in the breeze, Donald (via Do You Even Jump?).
11. This is Sgt. Rex, and you will stand at parade rest for him (via Air Force Nation).
12. Today is a special day for the Corps. Give them some Crayolas or something (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
13. How new NCOs feel about everyone in their squad (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
Why the Growler is the king of electronic warfare
The mission of the Boeing EA-18G Growler is to use jammers or HARMs to put the enemy's "eyes" out of commission and give allies an airborne advantage.
4 dangers medics face while deployed in combat
Medics are commonly targeted on the battlefield by enemies to take them out of the fight. Without the "Docs" around, the patrol can't correctly function.
5 reasons you should have enlisted as a 'Fister'
Maybe you're picking your MOS based off what you can get. Maybe you're choosing by cool points. When it comes to cool points, one MOS reigns: Fister.
This veteran's Korean-inspired hot sauce will blow your mind
Gochujang is going to be the flavor of 2018. Leave it to an Army Ranger to lead the way in creating one of the tastiest takes on the Korean sauce.
How a good carrier landing can go bad in a hurry
The most stressful time for a naval aviator isn't when he is being shot at by enemy aircraft, it's when he's trying to land on a carrier.
8 Christmas gift ideas for the Air Force
The United States Air Force takes on one of the most important Christmas missions of all - tracking Santa. So they deserve a lot of Christmas loot.
A box of gear from Alpha Outpost for the tactical vet in your life
CEO Daniel Alarik has made the domination of crowded fields into an art form. His latest venture, a tactical subscription box company, is the Mona Lisa.
How a Christmas-gift-to-be turned into a booming vet-owned business
Looking for the perfect gift for the salty veteran in your life and fast running out of ideas? Put those 72 koozies down and check out Medals of America.
This wounded warrior is turning steel into gold in Alabama
Colin Wayne went from an Army National Guardsman to a fitness model to...a steel worker? Wayne’s company, Redline Steel, creates art from steel.