13 funniest military memes for the week of May 19
Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet.
Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. Huh. Didn’t know “Queen of the Bees” was a new MOS (via Pop smoke).
2. Guess someone is rucking home (via Team Non-Rec).
3. Sure, you’ll look fabulous until that first splash of hot coolant or grease (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. Pretty unfortunate fortune cookie (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. It’s a rough gig. Ages you fast (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
6. Seriously, every briefing can be done without Powerpoint (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
7. Think the platoon sergeant will notice? (via Team Non-Rec)
8. God, Romphims took over the military pretty fast (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
9. We’re all the same. Except for these as-holes (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
10. It’s all fun and games until someone has to clean up (via Valhalla Wear).
11. Oh yeah? You completed selection and training but decided against the green beret? (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. “Headhunter 6? Never heard of her.” (via The Salty Soldier)
13. You poor, stupid bastard (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
Why the Growler is the king of electronic warfare
The mission of the Boeing EA-18G Growler is to use jammers or HARMs to put the enemy's "eyes" out of commission and give allies an airborne advantage.
4 dangers medics face while deployed in combat
Medics are commonly targeted on the battlefield by enemies to take them out of the fight. Without the "Docs" around, the patrol can't correctly function.
5 reasons you should have enlisted as a 'Fister'
Maybe you're picking your MOS based off what you can get. Maybe you're choosing by cool points. When it comes to cool points, one MOS reigns: Fister.
This veteran's Korean-inspired hot sauce will blow your mind
Gochujang is going to be the flavor of 2018. Leave it to an Army Ranger to lead the way in creating one of the tastiest takes on the Korean sauce.
How a good carrier landing can go bad in a hurry
The most stressful time for a naval aviator isn't when he is being shot at by enemy aircraft, it's when he's trying to land on a carrier.
8 Christmas gift ideas for the Air Force
The United States Air Force takes on one of the most important Christmas missions of all - tracking Santa. So they deserve a lot of Christmas loot.
A box of gear from Alpha Outpost for the tactical vet in your life
CEO Daniel Alarik has made the domination of crowded fields into an art form. His latest venture, a tactical subscription box company, is the Mona Lisa.
How a Christmas-gift-to-be turned into a booming vet-owned business
Looking for the perfect gift for the salty veteran in your life and fast running out of ideas? Put those 72 koozies down and check out Medals of America.
This wounded warrior is turning steel into gold in Alabama
Colin Wayne went from an Army National Guardsman to a fitness model to...a steel worker? Wayne’s company, Redline Steel, creates art from steel.