13 funniest military memes for the week of Sep. 23
It’s finally Friday, everyone. It’s time for some memes, a few safety briefings, and the weekend. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes we could dig up:
1. It’s like being called out by a guy who looks like Mister Rogers but kills like Mr. T (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
2. I hate it when she cuts off mid-sentence like that (via The Funny Introvert).
3. You could fit at least three infantrymen on that bed (via Military Memes).
4. Yup, this brings back memories (via Military Memes).
5. This is an NCO failure. LTs should never be left unattended near tumbleweed like that (via Military Memes).
6. Immediately shared this with my girlfriend (via Operation Encore).
7. It could always use more glow belt. Always (via Pop Smoke).
8. Why wait 1,500 years? Most Marines are salt-powered robots within three years (via The Chive).
9. DD-214: The only known cure for saltiness (via The Salty Soldier).
10. Ha ha! Jokes on you, staff sergeant! (via The Salty Soldier)
11. “I need two for …” (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
12. Nothing to do but lift and work (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
13. “I’m just so glad we can be here and bond as a unit.” (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles