13 funniest military memes for the week of Sep. 23
It’s finally Friday, everyone. It’s time for some memes, a few safety briefings, and the weekend. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes we could dig up:
1. It’s like being called out by a guy who looks like Mister Rogers but kills like Mr. T (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
2. I hate it when she cuts off mid-sentence like that (via The Funny Introvert).
3. You could fit at least three infantrymen on that bed (via Military Memes).
4. Yup, this brings back memories (via Military Memes).
5. This is an NCO failure. LTs should never be left unattended near tumbleweed like that (via Military Memes).
6. Immediately shared this with my girlfriend (via Operation Encore).
7. It could always use more glow belt. Always (via Pop Smoke).
8. Why wait 1,500 years? Most Marines are salt-powered robots within three years (via The Chive).
9. DD-214: The only known cure for saltiness (via The Salty Soldier).
10. Ha ha! Jokes on you, staff sergeant! (via The Salty Soldier)
11. “I need two for …” (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
12. Nothing to do but lift and work (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
13. “I’m just so glad we can be here and bond as a unit.” (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!