22 things every boot has done but will never, ever admit
Those who served in the military are a part of a very tight group which some consider their second family — co-workers become their brothers and sisters.
Typically you can admit to anything to family and get absolution for your sins. But some things we do are so embarrassing we’d never tell a single soul in fear of how people may see us forever after.
So check out our list of things every boot has done but will never ever admit to anybody — until maybe their deathbed.
1. That time you jumped on a grenade (a Jersey Shore type) when you didn’t have to
2. Admitting to being a Blue Falcon
4. Clogging the toilet in the barracks
5. Getting an STD
6. Not reporting suspicious activity
7. Being the one who lost an important object (and your unit can’t go home until it’s found)
8. Getting a power trip when you put on rank
9. Being bitter than your friend made rank before you
10. Getting out PT’d by someone in a rival military branch
11. When you had a sh*tty time on leave but told everyone it was great
12. When the hot chick on the phone isn’t your real girlfriend
13. When you lie about how much you can lift
14. The embellishments in the “No sh*t there I was” story
15. Getting drunk and crying to your girl
16. Counting every rep during a PFT
17. Lying about your moto tattoo (you weren’t really drunk when you got it, you’re just embarrassed you thought it was cool at the time)
18. Checking out a buddy’s girl (he doesn’t know what to do with that)
19. Being scared the first time you…
20. Feeling moto after seeing a movie
21. Not knowing what an acronym (or a term) means but acting like you do — because there’s just too damn many of them
22. When you know she’s a guy but you think she’s hot anyway.
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.