These crazy photos show 30+ ton tanks in flight
With crews of four men, thick armor, and enough firepower to level a village, tanks weren’t designed to fly. But the laws of physics never stopped tankers from trying:
1. Like this baby taking flight:
2. Can you say tankapult?
3. Seriously, this is what life as a US Army tanker is all about. Shooting, jumping and blowing stuff up, you know: tank stuff.
4. We hear that the new Polish tank will have an easier time getting off the ground than this one.
5. Is this a Russian separatist tank? Those guys have lots of fancy gear.
6. No, this is not photoshopped.
8. Here’s how the Indonesian Marines do it.
9. This photo proves that trying to fly tanks isn’t a new phenomenon.
11. They even tried to make it into a sport.
11. Forget calling in air support, call your craziest tank crew instead.
6 memes that immortalize the now-grounded 'sky dick' aircrew
These patriots took part in a time-honored tradition of letting the citizens of an area know they were under the protection of the United States military.
6 misconceptions civilians have about the Army
"Oh! You're in the Army? My friend's brother is in the Navy, so I know all about it." This, and many other conversations to avoid this holiday season.
This whiskey pays homage to the men of the 10th Mountain Division
The founders of a spirits company found a way to pay homage to those men who helped defeat the Nazi by handcrafting 10th Mountain Whiskey in their honor.
6 reasons 'Full Metal Jacket' should have been about Animal Mother
"Full Metal Jacket" is epic, but did you ever wonder how different the film would be if it followed Animal Mother instead of Joker? Well, we did.
US Navy helps search for submarine lost for nearly a week
On November 19th, the United States Navy joined NASA and other countries in the search for an Argentinian submarine that went missing November 15th.
Sexual assault at Fort Bragg up 28 percent over last year
A summary released by the Department of Defense shows reports of sexual assault from Fort Bragg increased by 28 percent in 2016 over the year before.
ISIS' last town in Iraq falls to Iraqi security forces
Iraqi forces backed by the U.S.-led coalition retook Rawah on Nov. 17, the last town in the country that was held by the Islamic State group.
Why Chinese bombers suddenly flew so close to Okinawa
China just sent a set of H-6 bombers and and intelligence gathering aircraft through international airspace between Okinawa and Miyoko. Here's why.
That time Politifact took Duffel Blog seriously
Duffel Blog finally holds their heads up high as the "The American military's Most Trusted news source" was given the dubious honors of being ranked as "Pants on Fire" by Politifact.