Model Kate Upton took a ride in a P-51 Mustang
Model Kate Upton, born in 1992 and in 2011 voted as “Rookie of the Year” for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, took to Instagram to share a special photograph! “Feeling pretty lucky to be able to experience a P-51 Mustang flying over Wrigley field! #chicago #wrigleyfield #bucketlist #selfie,” she captioned the photo.
Not only did she take a beautiful selfie, she also recorded a video of the three other escorting P-51 Mustangs for you to enjoy. “Thank you to all those that have served! #veterans #p51mustang #wrigleyfield @WWIImuseum,” Kate Upton wrote.
Editorial Note: Don’t blame me.. It’s all candy to the eye!
More from Argunners Magazine:
- WATCH: Schwimmwagens riding in a fast flowing river
- Germany’s First Jet Fighter: The Heinkel He 280
- 24 Scuttled Japanese Submarines, including I-402, found
- WWI Soldier from Slamannan who came back from the dead
- Horrors of World War I brought in colorized images