The 13 funniest memes for the week of Sept. 22
Earthquakes are hitting all over, the Caribbean is under water, and Kylie Jenner is pregnant.
Everything is a disaster.
Except these military memes. These are great. And we’re here with them every week.
This week was is brought to you by an Air Force vet. Expect a lot of Air Force jokes.
1. It’s football season. Let the sh*t talk begin.
2. If civilians knew the truth, they’d never sleep. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. Actually, the burgers at Air Force DFACs are great. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
3. There are more uncivilized places than Army posts.
4. But the Death Star isn’t next to “Sh*t Creek.”
5. The Air Force needs to stick up for itself. (via Decelerate Your Life)
6. Except for nonners.
Check Out: This sailor has one of the most impressive resumes you’ll ever see — and he’s not done yet >
7. This is 80 percent of you. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting )
8. Becoming a veteran is cause for celebration. (via Decelerate Your Life)
9. Why do they have us do this?
10. The only thing worse than a climate survey is meaningless awards night.
11. Drill Instructors are memorable people.
12. They should have put more effort into managing our diets.
13. No one doctored this. This is a DoD meme.
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.
This is the story behind the rise and fall of the Islamic State group
The Islamic State group, responsible for some of the worst atrocities perpetrated against civilians in recent history, appears on the verge of collapse.
Now the Iraqi army is going after the Kurdish forces who helped beat ISIS
Iraqi federal and Kurdish forces exchanged fire on Oct. 20, capping a dramatic week that saw the Kurds hand over territory across Northern Iraq.
This Kurdish female militia refuses to stop its hunt for ISIS terrorists
A Kurdish female militia, after helping free the city of Raqqa, said it will continue the fight to liberate women from the extremists’ brutal rule.
The US just sent nearly 1M bombs and missiles to Guam — here's why
Hint: There's this guy a few thousand miles away who's threatening to lob a nuke in their direction.
This is what the 400 US troops in Somalia are actually up to
The US has quadrupled its military presence in Somalia after Al-Shabab killed nearly 300 civilians in two truck bombings. Half of them are special ops troops.