The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Jul. 8
Look, all we’ve got here is funny military memes. If that’s something you want, keep scrolling down.
1. “You embarrassed the Air Force!”
(via Military Memes)
2. Seems like this happened way too often:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
SEE ALSO: At the beginning of the Civil War, most surgeons didn’t know how to treat gunshot wounds >
3. Just bring Windex and you can have all the flights you want (via Pop Smoke).
4. The Navy might have gotten this one right (via Military Memes).
5. Things that are easier to find than promotion or ETS papers:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
6. The sequel has a little less action than the first movie (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. No lie, the first time I heard zonk I was left in an empty field with my first sergeant, completely confused (via The Salty Soldier).
8. What’s so wrong about skating?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
9. The nice thing about mannequins is that they can’t screw anything up (via Sh-t my LPO says).
10. D-mn, Jody. Give her at least a minute after he gets on the bus (via Devil Dog Nation).
11. Tinder, Facebook, Twitter, everywhere (via Coast Guard Memes).
12. When chief finds out the commander has already mandated the release time:
(via Air Force Nation)
13. Finally! Get to formation, everyone:
(via Team Non-Rec)
This is how the Army Corps of Engineers is helping Puerto Rico
The Army Corps of Engineers is working to restore power to the island of Puerto Rico after four major hurricanes devastated these parts of the US.
This Marine is more operator than you'll ever be
One Marine isn't taking his life changing injury sitting down. In fact: he's running. Follow Marine Rob Jones as he runs 31 marathons in 31 days.
This is the agenda for Mattis' Indo-Asia-Pacific tour
Secretary of Defense Mattis is touring the Indo-Asia Pacific region to strengthen ties with ally countries and underscore our commitment to each of them.
This is the reason Russian and Western tactics are changing
Russia might be stepping up its War Games game, but the United States isn't having any issues keeping up. Even their Krasnodar can't get past us.
Here are the top conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy assassination
Ahead of the release of 3,100 documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination, here the top assassination conspiracy theories people are talking about.
Air Force says no plan to recall retired pilots
The Air Force says it has no intentions of recalling retired pilots to address personnel shortages, though it appreciates the ability to do it if it wants to.
Here is how Burke-class destroyers will be able to zap incoming missiles
Burke-class destroyers, already packing a formidable punch, could add lasers, improving capabilities against UAVs, missiles, and even piloted aircraft.
11 'totally real' things you should send your boot to find
Sending the FNG out to find things isn't malicious. It may look like hazing — but you're teaching them a little bit more about the unit. Isn't that nice?
This is the new version of the pup tent
This is not your grandfather's pup tent. Litefighter has developed a complete shelter that troops can carry, weighing in just over four pounds.