The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 20
Don’t drink and drive, don’t touch anything that doesn’t want you to, and don’t end up on sergeant major’s rug.
Alright. Tell your first sergeants that you’ve already gotten your safety brief, read these 13 funny military memes, and everyone is released to the barracks.
Editor’s note: The writer is not in your chain of command and has no authority to release you.
1. Never expect anything and you’ll never be let down (via Standby to Standby).
2. “Please stop, please stop, please stop.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. Now coming to a patrol near you, Military Wrecking Dogs (via Military Memes).
4. Stock photo model isn’t afraid of sergeant major.
5. It’s going to happen. It’s up to you whether you correct people or not (via Air Force Nation).
6. Sounds about right:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
7. It’s about all that level one combatives is good for (via The Salty Soldier).
8. That face belongs to a sailor that has seen some serious stuff (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Meanwhile, Coast Guard
toddlers officers are out with their men (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. The courage that propelled him to five Navy Crosses must’ve been in his pockets (via Military Nations).
11. The best Marines are the ones with more deployments than rank (via Marine Corps Memes).
12. Actual Coast Guard training materials, maybe (via Coast Guard Memes).
13. This might be because you rarely get in trouble with a wrench and a jet, but constantly get in trouble with beer and free time:
(via Air Force Nation)
This is how the Army Corps of Engineers is helping Puerto Rico
The Army Corps of Engineers is working to restore power to the island of Puerto Rico after four major hurricanes devastated these parts of the US.
This Marine is more operator than you'll ever be
One Marine isn't taking his life changing injury sitting down. In fact: he's running. Follow Marine Rob Jones as he runs 31 marathons in 31 days.
This is the agenda for Mattis' Indo-Asia-Pacific tour
Secretary of Defense Mattis is touring the Indo-Asia Pacific region to strengthen ties with ally countries and underscore our commitment to each of them.
This is the reason Russian and Western tactics are changing
Russia might be stepping up its War Games game, but the United States isn't having any issues keeping up. Even their Krasnodar can't get past us.
Here are the top conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy assassination
Ahead of the release of 3,100 documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination, here the top assassination conspiracy theories people are talking about.
Air Force says no plan to recall retired pilots
The Air Force says it has no intentions of recalling retired pilots to address personnel shortages, though it appreciates the ability to do it if it wants to.
Here is how Burke-class destroyers will be able to zap incoming missiles
Burke-class destroyers, already packing a formidable punch, could add lasers, improving capabilities against UAVs, missiles, and even piloted aircraft.
11 'totally real' things you should send your boot to find
Sending the FNG out to find things isn't malicious. It may look like hazing — but you're teaching them a little bit more about the unit. Isn't that nice?
This is the new version of the pup tent
This is not your grandfather's pup tent. Litefighter has developed a complete shelter that troops can carry, weighing in just over four pounds.