The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Memes, memes, memes! Here are the 13 funniest ones from around the military:
1. When the crew is tired of MREs, but first sergeant doesn’t understand:
2. The platoon isn’t scared of getting a little wet, are they?
3. Elsa created an actual, functioning snowman (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Don’t be jealous, he had to turn the wrench a lot of times for those (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. Remember to always keep your weapon pointed downrange and away from the cat (via Devil Dog Nation).
6. Next time a paratrooper calls someone a leg …
7. “Oh yeah? You ready to show me your life jackets now!?”
(via Coast Guard Memes)
8. Marines do more with less, rah?
9. Reflective belts are always coming through in the clutch (via Air Force Nation).
10. The Air Force demands excellence of every recruit (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
11. Whenever the next Engineer Ball is held, I’d like tickets.
12. It’s chief’s least favorite dish (via Sh-t my LPO says).
13. “You still have another foot before you hit the tree.”
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!