The 13 funniest military memes of the week
More memes. 13 of them. Today and every Friday. Carry on . . .
1. The kind of joke you never want to see Lt. Butterfingers play (via Combat Grunts).
2. Your quality training does not impress the salty old Marine (via Combat Grunts).
3. They really just do it because they hate you
(via Sh-T My LPO Says).
4. When the Air Force tries to look hard …
(via Sh-T My LPO Says).
5. When you’re stateside, missing your main squeeze (via Arctic Specter).
6. The Coast Guard will take what recognition it can get.
(Via Coast Guard Memes)
7. There are some vehicles AAA just won’t come for (via Devil Dog Nation).
8. The Army has to get creative with the A-10 program in jeopardy.
9. How your two-mile patrol suddenly takes six hours (via Pop Smoke).
10. When the Air Force tries to figure out military supplies (via Air Force Memes and Humor).
11. If you actually camouflage this well, gunny might actually be impressed (via Devil Dog Nation).
12. How the National Guard does cold weather training.
13. Waiting on one (via Sh-T My LPO Says).
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!