The 13 funniest military memes of the week
The weekly, funny military memes rundown! Now with more Chris Farley!
1. Seriously, she’s been an E4 for decades. You’re not getting her (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Air power for the win (via Pop Smoke).
3. Remember to drink lots of water with it and be sure to take a knee (via Devil Dog Nation).
4. When you finally realize you’ll never escape the barracks, not really (via Coast Guard Memes).
5. Why are all these people arriving at the same time as me? Don’t they know I have formation!?
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
6. Seriously, should have joined the Air Force (via The Salty Soldier).
7. Ponchos and poncho liners have more uses than duct tape (via The Salty Soldier).
8. Having duty is no reason to let your Tinder game suffer.
(via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Very close, sir (via Sh-t my LPO says).
10. It’s required that you keep the muzzle out of the water…
(via Do you even Marine, bro?).
11. Should’ve kept track of them a little better (via Sh-t my LPO says).
12. From back when mustache proficiency and fighting proficiency went hand-in-hand:
(via Air Force Nation)
13. The Marine Corps has a new retention strategy (via Military Memes).
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.