The 13 funniest military memes of the week of Apr. 29
It’s Friday, it’s payday, and we all have plans. Let’s go through these funny military memes, get through the safety brief, and pop smoke:
1. Pretty sure we’ve all felt this salty at some point:
(via The Salty Soldier)
2. Remember, private, it could always be worse …
(via The Salty Soldier)
3. You know what, man? Just get in line (via The Senior Specialist).
4. There’s a chance the person who selected these images was biased.
5. Fifteen knot winds, fire on the dropzone, whatever. The jump is always a go (via Do You Even Jump?).
6. The struggle is very real (via Military Memes).
7. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along (via Pop Smoke).
8. Just tell chief how you really feel. He’s been there. He’ll understand (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. Wow, Gustav lifts* (via Team Non-Rec).
10. How the Air Force fixes everything but morale:
(via Military Memes)
11. At least they’re going to the credit union this time (via Team Non-Rec).
12. The Air Force: It’s like high school but lasts five times as long (via Air Force Nation).
13. You chose infantry. They chose carousels (via Military Memes).
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.