This is North Korea's simulation of the missile destroying the US
North Korea celebrated decades of hard work on its first-ever intercontinental ballistic missile with a giant concert complete with pyrotechnics, an orchestra, and a simulation video of its missile destroying the entire U.S. mainland.
The concert not only featured the simulation video, but photos of the real missile tested by the North Koreans, providing missile analysts in the U.S. and elsewhere tons of hidden details to study.
Because North Korea remains one of the most closed-off nations on earth, the imagery it posts of its missiles is an excellent source of intelligence for civilian and military analysts alike.
Watch the clip below:
USA is destroyed by an HS-14- as seen at the triumph concert. Turn the music on, and let the North Koreans pimp the missile…. pic.twitter.com/dQMK9yOi8I
— Tal Inbar (@inbarspace) July 14, 2017
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles
- TRUMP: My instinct was to pull out of Afghanistan — here's why I changed my mind
- RANKED: Countries that lack confidence in Trump
- A border standoff between 2 nuclear powers has been festering for months
- US-backed Kurds release another video of their forces striking a Turkish vehicle
- The wreckage of a WWII-era US warship that the Navy called the worst disaster at sea has been discovered
- Mike Pence appears to have fallen short on a major US foreign-policy goal while in Latin America
Follow @BusinessInsider on Twitter .