This is North Korea's simulation of the missile destroying the US
North Korea celebrated decades of hard work on its first-ever intercontinental ballistic missile with a giant concert complete with pyrotechnics, an orchestra, and a simulation video of its missile destroying the entire U.S. mainland.
The concert not only featured the simulation video, but photos of the real missile tested by the North Koreans, providing missile analysts in the U.S. and elsewhere tons of hidden details to study.
Because North Korea remains one of the most closed-off nations on earth, the imagery it posts of its missiles is an excellent source of intelligence for civilian and military analysts alike.
Watch the clip below:
USA is destroyed by an HS-14- as seen at the triumph concert. Turn the music on, and let the North Koreans pimp the missile…. pic.twitter.com/dQMK9yOi8I
— Tal Inbar (@inbarspace) July 14, 2017
- Armed police are guarding the home of the deputy who resigned over his lack of action in the Parkland school shooting
- Missouri governor indicted on felony invasion of privacy charges after being accused of blackmail during extramarital affair
- We need to be talking about gun violence every day — and not just during a mass shooting
- Trump has suggested arming teachers to defend classrooms — and veterans are ripping the idea
- Tank teams surprisingly love operating in the rain — so we asked an Abrams platoon leader why