Watch the insane knife training South Korean SEALs go through
South Korea’s unit of elite frogmen have longstanding ties to US Navy SEALs, but some of their techniques, like a recent video displaying their knife training, shows their unique style of close-quarters combat.
In the slides below, see the Korean UDT/SEALs training in combat gear and practicing a fearsome knife-fighting regimen with blinding speed and complexity.
The video starts with the Korean UDT/SEALs practicing their form in unison.
Next, they go to one-on-one duels, which are lightning-quick and insanely complicated.
The takedown on display here is especially savage.
Then they do disarming and counter-attack drills.
Finally, we hear from the UDT/SEALs themselves: “In any situation, we will use whatever tactics necessary for the success of the mission.”
Watch the full video here:
- Joe Biden once summed up why people are so terrified of John Bolton
- Trump appointing John Bolton is a 'national security emergency,' one expert says — here's why
- 9 John Bolton quotes that show why national security experts are terrified of having him in the White House
- Trump's new top security adviser wants to bomb Iran and tear up the nuclear deal
- Trump reportedly wanted to get McMaster out of the White House with a promotion — instead he's leaving the military altogether