Watch this stunning video of Danish F-16s intercepting a low-flying Russian bomber
The Danish Royal Air Force posted a video on August 22 of two of their fighter jets intercepting a Russian bomber, Newsweek International first reported.
The video shows two Danish F-16s flanking a Russian Tu-95 on both sides, and one Danish pilot signaling towards the bomber, near the island of Bornholm, which is between Poland and Sweden according to Newsweek.
The Danish Air Force posted the video on Facebook, but did not detail when the incident took place.
Aircraft intercepts between the west and Russia have increased since 2014, as relations between the two sides have deteriorated largely because of the conflict in Ukraine.
- These are the 20 least corrupt countries on earth
- Mexico's president called off a White House visit after Trump refused to say publicly that Mexico won't pay for the border wall
- Trump says it's 'up to States' to decide whether to arm teachers in schools
- The B-2 stealth bomber made its first overseas deployment 20 years ago — here's why it's still one of the most feared aircraft in the sky
- North Korea's Winter Olympics cheer squad are being forced into sexual slavery, according to a defector