9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Take care of your gear and your gear will take care of you. Sounds simple, right?
Apparently not for terrorists. Most of them don’t thoroughly study their weapon systems before employing that power on the battlefield.
There are also the bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for
honor?social media purposes.
We’re glad they did because they have some epic weapon fails that we now get to laugh at.
9. The terrorist who just can’t seem to keep his balance.
8. This isn’t technically a weapons fail, but seeing the bad guys get smashed by a truck — we couldn’t pass that up.
7. You gotta love a funny ISIS negligent discharge every once in a while.
Also Check Out: 9 weapon fails that will make you shake your head
6. Somebody didn’t properly lube their rifle before the ambush.
5. There’s never a trained mortarman around when you need one.
4. When you lie on your resume to get the tank driver position…but you get the job anyways.
3. Just when you think you found a brilliant new way to fire that rocket you stole.
2. When you’re too focused lining up that perfect shot, but an American sniper ruins it.
1. When your rocket just doesn’t have enough juice.
7 things troops do on deployments that they won't admit to
Deployment downtime is basically just all of us doing dumb stuff that would make our grandmas question their "Support the Troops" bumper sticker.
5 things enlisted troops love but officers hate
Most officers want their troops to abide by all the rules while the members of the E-4 mafia just want to push the envelope as often as possible.
North Korea may now have a biological weapons program
U.S. intelligence officials sent a report to Congress warning that secret work was under way in North Korea on a biological weapon. Here's what we know.
This airman gave his life to protect his daughter
This airman, husband, and father died protecting his 5 year old daughter. Surrounding her body with his, he took the brunt of a falling building.
5 momentous military events that happened on Christmas
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Sometimes. Like in 1914 when British, German and French troops paused the war to observe the religious holiday.
What would happen if the Hanukkah story took place today
This is what a hypothetical Maccabee battle would look like with modern technology, forces, and funds behind it. Happy Hanukkah, everyone.
That time a Soviet citizen defected across the Korean DMZ
A Soviet citizen trying to defect sparked one of the biggest exchanges of gunfire between UN and North Korean forces at the DMZ since the Korean War.
This is how Navy SEALs swim out of a submerged submarine
Ever wonder how Navy SEALs get off of a submarine? This video'll show you all the specialized techniques used to manage underwater pressure.
Veterans unload on Roy Moore's comment about fighting in a foxhole
Roy Moore, so hated by his fellow soldiers in Vietnam that he feared they'd kill him with a grenade, got schooled on foxholes after distasteful comment.