The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Nov. 24
There’s a lot happening this week.
But everything is on hold til we all come out of our leftovers food coma.
In the mean time, let these military memes brighten up your Black Friday.
1. We aren’t above a little “sky dick.”
2. The Navy proves it’s the master of multi-tasking.
3. Okay, last one. Promise. (via Decelerate Your Life)
4. “What does Azimuth stand for again?” (via Pop Smoke)
5. I didn’t know the Navy wanted to go to a PX. (via People of the PX)
6. Not all heroes wear capes. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
7. The Air Force PT belt equivalent. (via Maintainer Nation)
8. Remember when I said no more sky dick memes?
9. “Too bad Spongebob isn’t here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.” (via Maintainer Humor)
10. “4 minutes to First Sergeant. Gotta see First Sergeant.”
11. No one does this much on leave for Thanksgiving. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
12. Must go faster. Must go faster. (via Decelerate Your Life)
13. “POOF! Whaddya need?” (via Pop Smoke)
Why the Growler is the king of electronic warfare
The mission of the Boeing EA-18G Growler is to use jammers or HARMs to put the enemy's "eyes" out of commission and give allies an airborne advantage.
4 dangers medics face while deployed in combat
Medics are commonly targeted on the battlefield by enemies to take them out of the fight. Without the "Docs" around, the patrol can't correctly function.
5 reasons you should have enlisted as a 'Fister'
Maybe you're picking your MOS based off what you can get. Maybe you're choosing by cool points. When it comes to cool points, one MOS reigns: Fister.
This veteran's Korean-inspired hot sauce will blow your mind
Gochujang is going to be the flavor of 2018. Leave it to an Army Ranger to lead the way in creating one of the tastiest takes on the Korean sauce.
How a good carrier landing can go bad in a hurry
The most stressful time for a naval aviator isn't when he is being shot at by enemy aircraft, it's when he's trying to land on a carrier.
8 Christmas gift ideas for the Air Force
The United States Air Force takes on one of the most important Christmas missions of all - tracking Santa. So they deserve a lot of Christmas loot.
A box of gear from Alpha Outpost for the tactical vet in your life
CEO Daniel Alarik has made the domination of crowded fields into an art form. His latest venture, a tactical subscription box company, is the Mona Lisa.
How a Christmas-gift-to-be turned into a booming vet-owned business
Looking for the perfect gift for the salty veteran in your life and fast running out of ideas? Put those 72 koozies down and check out Medals of America.
This wounded warrior is turning steel into gold in Alabama
Colin Wayne went from an Army National Guardsman to a fitness model to...a steel worker? Wayne’s company, Redline Steel, creates art from steel.