The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 13
Another week down. Everything in the news is still terrible.
The White House is imploding. Hollywood is imploding. There’s a Friday the 13th in October.
But you know what you can count on?
Memes. And we have the best military memes around.
1. Nobody wants to work on weekends. Or ever. (via Pop Smoke)
2. If you thought the news from Hollywood was bad…
3. At least the Army keeps it interesting.
4. Blueberries are the new bell bottoms. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
5. Veterans day is coming. You can almost taste the free food.
6. Grandpa is sick of your bullsh*t. (via Decelerate Your Life)
7. It’s not just good advice. It’s reality.
8. It’s the Navy birthday, but the Coast Guard can still ruin the party.
9. For some reason Veterans declared war on JROTC last week.
10. If you know how this started, drop us a line.
11. It ain’t about the merit badges, it’s about the freshman next to you.
12. JROTC is the calm before the storm.
13. JROTC: Send us your best responses.
Bonus: More of the best JROTC Memes. Enjoy your weekend!
This is how missing or captured troops get promoted
According to the Department of Defense, prisoners of war and those under missing status continue to be considered for promotion along with their contemporaries.
6 reasons Charleston might be America's most gung-ho military city
From Charles Towne Landing to the Medal of Honor Museum, go grab a pint where George Washington drank and read about the military legacy of South Carolina's Atlantic jewel.
This is how long South Korea thinks it will take to conquer the North
South Korea says they are developing new plans to defend against advancing North Korean threats after a data breach left their outdated plans vulnerable.
This stunning video shows how well 100-year-old ammo works today
While original 1911 pistols surely still function today, turns out so does the ammo from that era.
This could be the Army's next rifle — and it's totally awesome
Textron debuted its newest rifle, the Intermediate Case-Telescoped Carbine, at AUSA. It's lighter and more deadly than the current M4.
16 jokes Germans could die for telling under the Nazi regime
The Nazi Party was well short of a majority when it came to power. So it's easy to believe that not everyone was a big fan of Hitler or his ideas.
These really smart people say bigger is better when it comes to building aircraft carriers
In an effort to reduce its fiscal footprint, the Navy is looking at making smaller ships. But these defense researchers say it's a terrible idea.
Now that ISIS is on the ropes, these guys have turned the guns on each other
Two US allies, which were armed and trained by US forces, have turned their weapons on each other, and there isn't much the US can do about it.
This is the definitive history of the world's most advanced fighter jet
The new F-22A Raptor fighter jet is the most advance fighter jet in the world, and it dominates on every level imaginable.