The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 20
How was your week? Anything interesting happen?
NO. Nothing of interest happened in the White House, Congress, or Hollywood. And definitely not on Twitter.
I’m joking. Of course it did, this is 2017 and everyone is mad about something… most of those people are justified, but some of them are outraged to be outraged. You can be outraged at how hilarious these military memes are.
Or you can be outraged at how boss that segue was.
1. It’s almost Halloween, are you prepared? (via Pop Smoke)
2. The Navy won Jeopardy this week. (via Navy Crow)
3. At least he’s not driving. (via Disgruntled Decks)
4. When you absolutely, positively leave all your f*cks on the flightline.
5. Sometimes you wanna show the world you skip leg day. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
6. Jack O’Lanterns are meant for scaring kids, not troops.
7. The Saltiest Soldiers can be found in Kuwait. (via the Salty Soldier)
8. Has your new sailor given up yet? (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
9. Remember the people who make the magic happen. (via Maintainer Nation)
10. He didn’t start the fire… (via the Salty Soldier)
11. This never happens in the Air Force. (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. A Coastie told me this was accurate.
13. This doesn’t mean what you think it does. (via Ranger Up)
Why a drunk traffic fatality was the last straw for US troops in Japan
Early in the morning, a Marine drove while impaired, ran a red light, and drove into oncoming traffic. He struck another truck, killing its driver.
History's 7 outstanding military leaders, according to Napoleon
Napoleon Bonaparte, considered one of the most memorable military leaders of all time, held these 7 military predecessors in great esteem.
6 ways Austin Powers is way more operator than you
In 1997, Britain's biggest playboy and best special agent Austin Powers rocked movie-goers with his bad teeth, groovy personality, and judo chop.
The best qualities about veteran entrepreneurs that investors love
Due to our unique military experiences, veterans have so much more to offer the world, and those traits are closely examined by potential investors.
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.