The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Sept. 29
In Saudi Arabia, women are driving.
In America, women are graduating the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course.
In Germany, women are being re-elected to their fourth consecutive term as Chancellor.
Ok, so America isn’t perfect but at least we didn’t elect HITLER, amirite?
You know what IS perfect? The invention of the meme. More specifically, memes from the veteran community. Here are the funniest we found this week.
1. Let’s start with the Coast Guard (said no one ever). (via Coast Guard Memes)
2. It’s now fall, but it will soon be winter. Get ready.
3. Stay warm with Urban Outfitters new Air Force supply stores.
4. The best part about Fall? Football is back!
5. And who’s looking forward to Thanksgiving?
6. Maintainers will probably not get that holiday. Or many holidays. (via Maintainer Humor)
7. Everyone gets more breaks than maintainers.
8. For the E-4s of the world, it’s quality over quantity. (via Why I’m Not Re-Enlisting)
9. But when you make NCO, Thursdays get more special.
10. Also, I get the feeling my girl’s been cheating on me.
11. Isn’t it worth it just to wear the uniform?
12. Keep holding on to that dream.
13. For now, just do what you do best.
These really smart people say bigger is better when it comes to building aircraft carriers
In an effort to reduce its fiscal footprint, the Navy is looking at making smaller ships. But these defense researchers say it's a terrible idea.
Now that ISIS is on the ropes, these guys have turned the guns on eachother
Two US allies, which were armed and trained by US forces, have turned their weapons on each other, and there isn't much the US can do about it.
This is the definitive history of the world's most advanced fighter jet
The new F-22A Raptor fighter jet is the most advance fighter jet in the world, and it dominates on every level imaginable.
This is how the $102 million B-1A almost replaced the B-52
The plan was to buy 240 B-1As to replace the B-52 as the Air Force's primary strategic bomber, but eventually, they each found their place in the force.
ISIS has finally been defeated in Raqqa
U.S.-backed Syrian forces liberated the city of Raqqa on Oct. 17 from Islamic State militants in a major defeat for the collapsing extremist group.
How North Korean special operators plan to invade the South via paragliders
North Korean special operators may be planning to paraglide into South Korea in an attack the country simulated in mid-September, according to South Korea.
This Halloween-themed bomb was as dumb as it sounds
Still a few years out from the Manhattan Project being completed, a dentist / mad scientist came up with a disastrous and inhumane plan — the "bat bomb."
These are the contenders flying off to replace the A-10
Four planes are flying off for the chance to try to replace the beloved A-10 Thunderbolt. Here's how they hold up.
This was a major problem with the South Vietnamese army
"Be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles. Ain't never been fired and only dropped once." — Cowboy from "Full Metal Jacket."