Now Hiring: Advertising Operations Specialist
We Are The Mighty is an online media company focused on the military and veteran communities. We’re veterans ourselves located in Hollywood who spotlight those who serve and have served. We’re looking for a candidate experienced with Double Click for Publishers, DFP, or very similar platform as this will be a primary tool used in the performance of this position. Remote location and work from home are fully acceptable as is location throughout the US. This is initially a contract position with part time hours with the future possibility of more.
This position will be filled with the right applicant within 30 days, interested applicants are encouraged to apply much sooner than later.
Further details about the position will be discussed based on relevant experience and LinkedIn profile.
- Implement and manage advertising campaigns across all of We Are The Mighty digital and mobile platforms
- Developing and executing test plans, strategies and schedules for our ad server and third party vendors
- Establish techniques, practices and processes to support and optimize the delivery of successful campaigns
- Ensure that campaign reporting and performance management dashboards are maintained
- Analyze performance data and develop and implement campaign optimization strategies to drive revenue growth and improvements to the customer and advertiser experience
- Identify and help resolve website and mobile product issues related to advertisements being served, running reports, maintaining calendars and coordinating with sales staff
- Send client statistical reports, reminder of flight dates and renewals
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of the Internet, web and online media
- Knowledge of/experience with third party ad servers –Mopub and DFP preferred
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate skills in HTML, familiarity with JS, CSS, web coding concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to work after hours occasionally
Please reply to email@example.com with a resume, and if available, examples of relevant work and a LinkedIn profile. Thank you.
These are the military traditions for deployed troops celebrating Thanksgiving
While you're deployed, weekends aren't really a thing — neither are most holidays. Thanksgiving, however, is a moment when the military slows down.
Forget multitasking, this Navy squadron has only one mission — rescue people
The Navy has an entire squadron for search and rescue, and it is the only squadron in the Navy that has an advance life-support helicopter platform.
How the Coast Guard intercepts half a million pounds of cocaine
For the last couple decades, the Coast Guard has pushed out further, taking more aggressive stabs at the flow of drugs that make their way into the U.S.
More remains of Special Forces soldier found in Niger
The Department of Defense announced that military investigators found additional remains that they have positively ID'd as Sgt. La David T. Johnson.
'Butcher of of Bosnia' sentenced to life in prison for genocide
"The Butcher of Bosnia" was handed a life sentence on November 22nd, 2017, for war crimes and the slaughter of 8,000 men and young children.
New engravings on the USMC War Memorial honor Iraq and Afghanistan Marines
On Nov. 22, the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial was updated to include Afghanistan and Iraq in the list of campaigns that runs along the memorial's base.
ISIS may focus on a virtual caliphate after losing real-world war
As the Islamic State loses the in real life war they've waged against the world, they've moved their game online- waging war in the virtual world.
Everything you need to know about Zimbabwe's ousted dictator
The dictator of Zimbabwe announced his resignation on Nov. 21, 2017 after the county's army took of the capital and family, forcing the resignation.
Watch this Marine get pinned by his 3-year-old son
Watch this adorable little boy steal into the hearts of all the Marines and civilians present as he promotes his dad and pins on his promoted rank.