15 Star Wars memes we can all relate to
Star Wars memes are classic. Military memes are hilarious. So we grabbed up some of our favorite Star Wars memes and gave them military tag lines.
1. “Lance Corporal has too much…time…on his hands.”
2. We never realized Imperial visibility was so bad until this happened.
“What are you thinking about, Lieutenant?”
“Oh you know, Army stuff.”
3. What recruits hear when their drill instructors say, “We’re going to the rifle range.”
4. ISIS is no match for the Dark Side.
5. When it’s time to wake up the new fire watch.
6. Every private ever getting his weapon for the first time.
7. When Doc puts you on bedrest for two broken legs, four busted ribs, and a hernia, but your command is having none of this “broke” shit.
8. Every Drill Sergeant ever.
9. Why the Air Force doesn’t have an infantry.
10. The range of expressions during LIBO brief when the Colonel just said for the tenth time, “And I’ll leave you with this…”
11. When your platoon sergeant is two weeks away from his EAS.
12. Walking away from the range safety brief like, “Was anyone even listening to what he said?”
13. If Lance Corporals were in charge of recruiting posters.
14. If pilots were in charge of recruiting posters.
15. When you suddenly realize after 7 months on a ship that this IS your Gunny’s happy face.
This is how the War of Independence was won in the trenches
In order to beat the British at Yorktown, Gen. George Washington had to summon his inner groundhog and convince the French to soil their pretty hands.
This .50 cal machine gun fires twice as fast as the legendary Ma Deuce
The new Gatling-style GAU-19/B can send 1,300 rounds a minute downrange.
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.