This is how the US will respond when World War III erupts
With the conflicts in the Middle East and America’s tumultuous relationships with Russia and China, it’s not hard to imagine the final chapter in the World War trilogy. While fighting a conflict on the World War scale won’t be fun, there’s sure to be plenty of fireworks. Luckily, America and NATO-affiliated countries have prepared for such a scenario.
In this episode of the We Are The Mighty podcast, we discuss which American forces will be the first on the scene when World War III erupts.
- Logan Nye: Army veteran and associate editor
- Blake Stilwell: Air Force veteran and managing editor
- Tracy Woodward: Benevolent smartass and Social Media coordinator
- Orvelin Valle (AKA O.V.): Navy veteran and Podcast Producer
Selected links and show notes from the episode:
- These American unites will be first on the scene if World War III erupts
- [01:55] OPSEC disclaimer: The information in this podcast is NOT secret.
- [03:55] Establishing air superiority.
- [09:45] The F-35’s role in World War III.
- [11:25] The U.S. Navy’s role.
- [20:00] The U.S. Marines role.
- [21:50] Logan’s LCAC story.
- [23:00] How Marines make due.
- [25:25] Navy hospital ships.
- [26:25] The U.S. Army’s role.
- [30:25] The special ops role.
- [31:20] What about ISIS and other terrorist groups during World War III?
- [32:50] Countries that could possibly be involved in World War III.
Music licensed by Jingle Punks:
- Let’s Get Saxy
- Goal Line
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles