The trailer for 'Final Fantasy VII Remake' is a nostalgia trip
"Final Fantasy VII Remake" is due out for PlayStation 4 on March 3, 2020, and Square Enix just dropped a new trailer at the Tokyo Game Show.
The new footage shows off the game's villains: the president of the nefarious Shinra Company, and the Turks, Shinra's suit-wearing enforcers.
"Final Fantasy VII Remake" will re-create the classic game from the ground up with totally new gameplay, but classic characters, summons, and the story will remain the same. The remake will be split into a series, with this game focusing on the city of Midgar
This article originally appeared on Business Insider. Follow @BusinessInsider on Twitter.
- Video games may increase your brain's gray matter - Business Insider ›
- Top 50 video games of all time, according to Metacritic - Business ... ›
- PlayStation 4 Slim revealed: VIDEO - Business Insider ›
- PlayStation Classic gets a price cut after less than a month ... ›
- The X button on the PlayStation controller is actually a 'cross' button ... ›