The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 1st
With the first of the month comes a whole new promotions list across the board. To each and every one of you who made it, bravo zulu. You're going to take the next step in your career. May your slight increase in pay help soothe over the mountain of sh*t that comes with the added responsibility.
And let's be honest. When you're the lowest guy on the totem pole, it seems like it sucks, but there's nothing really demanded of you — outside of performing your assigned duties, cleaning the company area, and keeping out of trouble that is. No one is calling you into the MP station at 0300 on a Sunday night because someone you assumed was an adult did something you never thought to add to a safety brief. No one bothers seriously chewing your ass out for something someone else did.
So if you didn't get promoted today, don't sweat it. It could be worse. Regardless, one thing's for sure: the memes have arrived.
1. "That's operator level." - The mechanic, probably.
(Meme via Broken and Unreadable)
2. Go ahead. No one will be suspicious if you show up late with a Monster and a gigantic dip in your mouth.
(Meme via Not CID)
3. If you ever hear an E-3 with a degree say they're "just doing it for the honor," they're full of sh*t because their recruiter was also full of sh*t.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
4. Trust me. You don't want to see him at just 5% of his power level.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
5. They say behind every joke is a nugget of truth. Ouch.
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
6. Obviously it's the FDC. Then the line. Then it's back to the FDC because Private Snuffy on duty messed with it. Then back to the line because you can't blame the distant end for all the problems anymore...
(Meme via Do You Even Comm, Bro?)
7. And there's always that one boot who'll try making Darth Vader voices, because THAT hasn't been done to death by now...
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
8. Meanwhile, Midwestern soldiers kick down the door and say, "Op, let me squeeze right past ya there" while clearing the room.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
9. "Aw, isn't that cute. You think you have real power."
(Meme via Untied Status Marin Crops)
10. There's always that one LT (who's probably never deployed) screaming about making conditions "realistic" for the sole purposes of making NTC even more of a waste of time.
(Meme via ASMDSS)
11. If your plan this weekend doesn't involve at least one desperate call to a lower-enlisted medic about having any spare IVs laying around, don't even come at me with that weak-ass sh*t.
(Meme via Military Memes)
12. No one is immune to the power of a Marine's Dress Blues.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
13. If your chest isn't bouncing off the floor, you're not breaking the plane.
(Meme via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 25th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 1st - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 8th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 15th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of February 22nd - We Are The ... ›