The 13 funniest memes for the week of February 22nd
President Trump has officially signed the order to begin the process of developing the Space Force. The logical side of all of our brains is telling us that it's just going to be an upgraded version of what the Navy and Air Force's respective Space Commands currently do... but deep down, we all want to sign up.
I mean, who wouldn't immediately sign an indefinite contract to be a space shuttle door gunner? It represents that tiny glimmer of hope in all of us that says we, one day, can live out every epic space fantasy we've ever dreamed up.
The sad truth is that the first couple decades (if not centuries) of the Space Force will involve dealing with boring human problems, not fighting intergalactic aliens bent on destroying our solar system. Oh well.
Hey, while you wait for the army of Space Bugs to start invading, kill some time with these memes.
1. "Aye Ay... Okay, I'll stop..."
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
2. That profile still won't get you out of the 12-mile ruck march coming up next week...
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
3. They got all the details just right -- down to the commander not wearing his rucksack.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
4. Can't beat that logic.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
5. Judging by the swear jar being nearly empty, these both must have just been emptied a few minutes ago.
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
6. *Queue airborne-qualified vets talking about Fort Bragg in 3, 2, 1...*
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
7. And cars parked on the side of a road... And people standing on an overpass looking at traffic... And semi-trucks or garbage trucks driving where they usually aren't... And...
(Meme via Uniform Humor)
8. Sadly, your mom won't send you any care packages until you get 550 points in one round.
(Meme via Awesome Sh*t My Drills Sergeant Says)
9. You may think it's a joke until you get off Active Duty and arrive at your first unit in the Guard.
(Meme via Private News Network)
10. "What doesn't kill you, gives you a lot of unhealthy coping mechanisms" - a vet, probably.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
11. The best sleep you'll ever get in your life is the twenty minutes before your squad leader starts pounding on your barracks room door.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
12. If you ever find a "seemingly empty" MRE bag in the middle of the field... don't touch it. Just don't.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
13. You don't have to be the stealthiest troop to get out of a detail. Just stealthier than the other guy.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 18th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 25th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 1st - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 8th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of February 15th - We ... ›