The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 18th
It seems like everyone is doing that
dumb "ten year's difference" thing on Facebook. Personally, I think this is just depressing for the military community no matter how you slice it.
Either you're a young troop who's now reminded of how goofy they looked as a civilian, you're a senior enlisted/officer who's now reminded of how much of a dumb boot they once were, or you're a veteran who's being reminded of how in shape you once were ten years ago.
If you're an older vet who's been out for longer than ten years, well, you're probably the same salty person in the photo, and no one could tell the difference or that you aged. Maybe a bit more gray and less hair.
Anyways. The Coast Guard hasn't been paid, but at least these memes are free!
1. It's simple economics. If everyone is throwing a garage sale, you need to keep your prices competitive with your neighbor's. Anyone driving around Coast Guard housing has options for used kitchenware now.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
2. The other ten percent is running to wherever you're going to be waiting.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
3. Infantrymen who've never deployed are POGs compared to the non-infantrymen who saw combat. Change my mind.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
4. Be careful for what you wish for...
(Comic by The Claw of Knowledge)
5. They'll also probably try to give some motivational speech.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
6. Just scream "I'm about to deploy soon" and you're set.
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
7. Everyone wants to talk about how good it is to finally take their boots off after a field exercise. Try dropping the radios and all the spare batteries your LT said we'd need.
(meme via Do You Even Comm, Bro)
8. I mean, it's kinda nice to know what sh*t avalanche is about to roll down hill before it comes.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
9. Apparently, even if your chest is touching the ground, you're not "breaking the plane."
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
10. The trees can't scream at you in Vietnamese if there aren't any trees.
(Meme via History in Memes)
11. I could eat so many hamberders.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
12. On the bright side, it's kinda in regs?
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
13. It's absolute anarchy in the Army these days.
(Meme via Ranger Up)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 14th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of December 21st - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes of 2018 - We Are The Mighty ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 4th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 11th - We ... ›