13 best military memes for the week of Dec. 23
Look, if you’re not on Christmas block leave or libo or whatever your branch calls it by now, then you’re probably not going on it.
Let’s all just sit together with the funny military memes and try not to imagine what all those people with Christmas trees and matching pajamas are doing right now.
1. It’s the only dessert made up of 50 percent sadness (via Coast Guard Memes).
2. Gotta hit the ground running (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
3. That yellow bird is tired of your cadence calls (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
4. Stay low on your pushups and avoid burpees (via The Salty Soldier).
5. Dig deep, everyone (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
6. Saving more Lincoln’s than a private box seat (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
7. Congrats on your restored ratings, Navy!
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
8. Don’t necessarily want to fight another nation, but it would be super nice to have clear target identification (via Pop smoke).
9. Remember to do some pushups between desserts over holiday leave (via The Salty Soldier).
10. If you think throwing up double birds when PCSing is fun, just wait till you ETS (via Lost in the Sauce).
11. When you’re not about that Rack City life (via Sh-t my LPO says).
12. In their defense, the table looks super stable (via Military World).
13. Oooh, how will you survive?
(via Decelerate Your Life)
Secret bonus meme 1: My Coast Guard contacts have assured me that this is brilliant (via Coast Guard Memes).
Secret bonus meme 2: Really, guys? This is literally an entire football field. Including the end zones (via Maintainer Humor).
How North Korean special operators plan to invade the South via paragliders
North Korean special operators may be planning to paraglide into South Korea in an attack the country simulated in mid-September, according to South Korea.
This Halloween-themed bomb was as dumb as it sounds
Still a few years out from the Manhattan Project being completed, a dentist / mad scientist came up with a disastrous and inhumane plan — the "bat bomb."
These are the contenders flying off to replace the A-10
Four planes are flying off for the chance to try to replace the beloved A-10 Thunderbolt. Here's how they hold up.
This was a major problem with the South Vietnamese army
"Be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles. Ain't never been fired and only dropped once." — Cowboy from "Full Metal Jacket."
9 reasons why you should have joined the Army instead
The only down side is knowing that when you get out, you will never be as cool as you were when you were doing "Hooah things" with your boys.
7 things all troops should know before becoming a sniper
With Hollywood tapping into the sniper lifestyle with films like "American Sniper," many young troops get a misconception what it's like to be one.
The first home-built Japanese supersonic fighter was a ship-killer
The Mitsubishi F-1 was designed to carry out the maritime strike mission, but also could carry AIM-9 Sidewinders.
This is why Bowe Bergdahl says he pleaded guilty
US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, held captive by the Taliban for five years after walking off his post in Afghanistan, is expected to plead guilty.
Say hello to America's newest 40mm grenade machine gun
The Mk-47 Mod 0 Advanced Grenade Launcher takes the auto 40 mike-mike to a whole new level.