13 best military memes for the week of Dec. 23
Look, if you're not on Christmas block leave or libo or whatever your branch calls it by now, then you're probably not going on it.
Let's all just sit together with the funny military memes and try not to imagine what all those people with Christmas trees and matching pajamas are doing right now.
1. It's the only dessert made up of 50 percent sadness (via Coast Guard Memes).
The culinary specialists really know how to make it feel like home.
2. Gotta hit the ground running (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
Welcome to the Air Force, with a vengeance.
3. That yellow bird is tired of your cadence calls (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
First, the mice. Then, the Corps!
4. Stay low on your pushups and avoid burpees (via The Salty Soldier).
Hopefully, the tall fellow will take the hit and absorb most of the blast.
5. Dig deep, everyone (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
The Air Force wants to at least get a laugh when you hurt their feelings.
6. Saving more Lincoln's than a private box seat (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
Just in time for Christmas, too.
7. Congrats on your restored ratings, Navy!
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
Now, we are all one with the Rates.
8. Don't necessarily want to fight another nation, but it would be super nice to have clear target identification (via Pop smoke).
"Can I shoot him?" "Is he in the enemy's uniform? Then fire for effect."
9. Remember to do some pushups between desserts over holiday leave (via The Salty Soldier).
Plus five burpees per present on Christmas morning.
10. If you think throwing up double birds when PCSing is fun, just wait till you ETS (via Lost in the Sauce).
This one goes out to my first brigade CSM.
11. When you're not about that Rack City life (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Not sure I can come up with 956 names.
12. In their defense, the table looks super stable (via Military World).
I hope they were getting ready for a safety powerpoint.
13. Oooh, how will you survive?
(via Decelerate Your Life)
Does the Air Force only use two fingers for their knife hands? It's like a stiletto hand or something.
Secret bonus meme 1: My Coast Guard contacts have assured me that this is brilliant (via Coast Guard Memes).