13 best military memes for the week of Feb. 10
It’s Firday, the day of libo briefs and the best military memes from around the Internet.
1. Hey, if you can pass while only running during the actual test, then you do you (via Decelerate Your Life).
2. Come on, it’s just a few years (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said)
3. Ooooh, should’ve double checked what they’re testing for (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. A-10 puns are brrrrrtiful (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
5. The Air Force has an amazing headless chicken budget (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
6. Not gonna lie, would promote the guy who painted this (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. Gave you one job, Timmy (via Sh-t my LPO says).
8. Bubba knows what’s up.
9. American airports are not keeping pace with our needs (via The Salty Soldier).
10. “Take all commands from the tower. Rotate your selector switch from safe to semi ….”
11. This would have gotten me to join the Navy (via Military Memes).
12. Secrets of the E-4 mafia:
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
13. Not usually into Carl jokes but this one is great (via Pop smoke).
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!