13 best military memes for the week of Feb. 10
It's Firday, the day of libo briefs and the best military memes from around the Internet.
1. Hey, if you can pass while only running during the actual test, then you do you (via Decelerate Your Life).
Of course, if you can't ....
2. Come on, it's just a few years (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said)
And you get to lurk in all those high schools and stuff.
3. Ooooh, should've double checked what they're testing for (via Coast Guard Memes).
Hey, there's always future servicewide exams. After all your buddies pin before you.
4. A-10 puns are brrrrrtiful (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
But I don't recommend catching anything from A-10s. Not super safe.
5. The Air Force has an amazing headless chicken budget (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
6. Not gonna lie, would promote the guy who painted this (via Coast Guard Memes).
Of course, I issue all my order in the voice of Gru.
7. Gave you one job, Timmy (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Timmy is going to have an uncomfortable next few days.
8. Bubba knows what's up.
And yes, Forrest is misspelled. Let it go.
9. American airports are not keeping pace with our needs (via The Salty Soldier).
Wonder if she has little yellow felt letters to update the sign as they wait. "459." "460."
10. "Take all commands from the tower. Rotate your selector switch from safe to semi ...."
The 15-6 investigation is going to be epic.
11. This would have gotten me to join the Navy (via Military Memes).
"Who you gonna call?" "U.S. Navy!"
12. Secrets of the E-4 mafia:
(via Air Force Memes & Humor)
Another secret: They can't get you to re-enlist if you're barred from doing so.
13. Not usually into Carl jokes but this one is great (via Pop smoke).
Carl: The most Marine Marine who ever Marined.