13 funniest memes for the week of Nov. 18
Another week down, another list of the 13 best military memes from around the web:
1. They've got you there, Army (via Air Force Nation).
Some people polish floors, some people polish the battlefield.
2. It's just so hard to choose (via Pop smoke).
That mammoth skull looks pretty cool, though ....
3. These budget cuts are ridiculous (via Pop smoke).
I hope they have a cable for my phone onboard.
4. Your animal stuck with you through that nasty breakup? That's cool (via Military Memes).
Army Sgt. Paulie here has stuck through two Purple Hearts.
5. "Where does it even plug into the computer?"
(via Military Memes)
"I wonder how many encouraging messages from first sergeant are saved on it."
6. This meme gets recycled every year without getting any less true (via Military Memes).
It's getting pretty awkward.
7. The blue disc is always good for a few warm hugs and a cup of cocoa (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
Sorry, I misspelled that. Blue discs are good for a few "living nightmares" and "an explosion of fury."
8. The only reason to wake up is if someone is yelling "corpsman."
(via The Salty Soldier)
Or sometimes if you feel a sharp pain at the same moment that you hear a boom.
9. There seems to be some sort of feed error with your weapon (via Coast Guard Memes).
Check the weapon's ID-10-T to identify the problem.
10. "He's like, really spooky and stuff."
Maybe you should call the MPs for help.
11. Basically spraying filtered water over here (via Military Nations).
Forced hydration is life.
12. Hey, if it works in Atropia, then it must work in theater (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
Of course, if these guys had actually learned their lessons in Atropia, then they'd probably have the muscle memory and discipline to keep their weapons at the low ready.
13. Some people call it crazy. Some people call it disciplined (via Team Non-Rec).
Just headbutt the wall until the wall breaks.