13 funniest memes for the week of Oct. 7
For all of you who still have the Internet, here are the 13 funniest military memes we could find. For those of you who have lost the Internet to Hurricane Matthew, get out there and get it back. You signed for that Internet.
1. He might not be able to find where he’s supposed to put it, but he will still definitely set it off (via Devil Dog Nation).
2. You must reach a perfect spiritual center before you are ready to eviscerate the enemy and leave their entrails hanging from trees (via Military Memes).
3. Travel all over the planet to find new and exciting decks to sweep (via Military Memes).
4. This is why scratching your face is an important part of pre-formation checks, pre-formation inspections (via The Salty Soldier).
5. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen (via The Senior Specialist).
6. Maybe the clown can make you a good balloon rifle or sword (via Pop Smoke).
7. Seriously, man. Skating is only funny when you’re not blue falconing your buddies (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. This is how you retain your humanity while fighting terrorists (via Military Memes).
9. See, this is why it was better when a “trip to the woodline” was an actual trip to the woodline (via What the piss, trainee?).
10. Man, Hurricane Matthew has really expanded the port possibilities for the Navy (via Sh-t my LPO says).
11. Get them nice and sweaty, then nice and clean (via Military Memes).
12. It’s a trap! (via Team Non-Rec)
13. These sticks can go anywhere (via Military Memes).
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!