The 13 funniest military memes this week – battle buddy edition
This week’s meme roundup is dedicated to the friends you go to war with: Your battle buddies. These friends would do anything for you, even take a bullet, or in the case of Medal of Honor recipient Kyle Carpenter, jump on a grenade. The bond between battle buddies is second to none, and most people will never experience friendship on this level. Although it’s difficult to capture the bromance in 13 memes, here’s our attempt:
1. Battle buddies depend on each other.
When the leadership fails, your buddy won’t.
2. Battle buddies aren’t always human.
Man’s best friend is just as dedicated.
3. War is intense, so jokes and pranks are also elevated to the same level.
This is their version of “kick me.”
4. You get in trouble together.
No worries, it’s a just a mouth lashing.
5. You find creative ways to entertain each other.
This would make a great, “shut the fu– up Carl” meme.
6. Their idea of going to the movies is a little different.
Their camaraderie makes up for the lack of screen size.
7. They fight together, they watch movies together, and they also drink together …
… because sometimes you need someone to stagger home with.
8. Buddies look after each other, they don’t report each other.
Seriously, how do those dixie cup hats stay on?!
9. They settle things differently.
The quickest way to getting over a disagreement. (from Military Memes Facebook fan page)
10. Your pain is the butt of their jokes.
They brandish bumps and scars like badges of honor, but more importantly, to show you how much tougher they are.
11. Despite all the shenanigans, buddies will always have your back.
They’ll follow each other to the gates of hell. (from Military Memes Facebook fan page)
12. They’ll look after each other like their life depends on it.
There’s no worse feeling than the feeling of letting your buddy down.
13. Battle buddies forever.
Battle buddies keep their promises. If they said they’ll be there, they’ll be there.
OR WATCH: 13 Signs you’re in the infantry: