13 funniest military memes for the week of April 14
Ready for a payday weekend? So are we once we finish these little articles and get through the editor’s safety brief.
One intern falls out of the window and all of a sudden we can’t be trusted. Anyway, here are 13 funny military memes to help you get the weekend started:
1. “Yeah, Navy, Imma let you finish. But the Air Force has the greatest bombs and I can prove it.” (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
2. Don’t laugh, don’t coo at him. Don’t laugh, don’t …. (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
3. But what are you going to do with the extra space in the bin? (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
4. The warrant recruiters wouldn’t have to send all those emails if they only made this their motto (via Sh*t my LPO says).
5. You’ll spend the whole weekend waiting for the other shoe to drop (via Sh*t my LPO says).
6. “Wait … this surf and turf doesn’t even taste like rubber. Why would they send fresh food unless …”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
7. Know what’s a good topic for those application essays? “How I smoked that terrorist shooting at my buddies.” (via @rachaaelbrand)
8. It’s funny because it’s true (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
9. Speaking of sad because it’s true:
(via Military Memes)
10. Just think of all the dry socks and water onboard too (via Decelerate Your Life).
11. That DD-214 isn’t always a golden ticket (via Team Non-Rec).
12. Sorry, corporals, but we were all thinking it (via The Salty Soldier).
13. Nope. Nope. Nope (via Sh*t my LPO says).
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.