13 Funniest military memes for the week of April 28
We found these awesome military memes and thought you guys might like ’em. Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. When it’s the perfect new house until you see the address (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Dang. Can’t even rollerblade?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. I would not be entirely surprised to learn that Mattis is a Jedi (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
4. At least he warned everyone (via Pop smoke).
5. Dangit, Air Force. If you would wear helmet bands, you could do it right (via Military World).
6. This Snapple fact is completely true (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. See, my DD-214 won’t let me wake up before 8 a.m. (via CONUS Battle Drills).
8. Better ratf-ck another MRE. No one is making it back for dinner chow (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
9. Everyone in their reenlistment window, remember that rapidly expanding the military requires lots of people and that means it’s a re-enlistee’s market (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. Huh. Guess I should change out of my Converse before I smoke this dude (via Decelerate Your Life).
11. This gets dark quickly (via Military Memes).
12. Seriously, guys, it’s not that bad out here (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
13. These missiles got attitude with altitude and they don’t need a plane to complete them.
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.
Does this picture show the US covertly moving SEALs into Korea?
The USS Michigan stopped in Busan for a "routine port visit," but pictures of the event suggest a more clandestine purpose that may involve US Navy SEALs.