13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 11
Don’t worry, destroying North Korea will wait long enough for you to take a bathroom and memes break. Here are 13 of the funniest military memes floating around, here just in time to help you relieve yourself before the Super Bowl of war:
13. This leader started as a slave racing pods across the desert. Now he’s here (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
12. It opens the cans; it pours the cans. Don’t make this complicated, sailors (via Shit my LPO says).
ALSO SEE: Russia just deployed the ‘Terminator’ to Syria, and you’ll be shocked to see what it can do >
11. Gonna need more beers before PT (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. Larger casualty radius but you’ve got to throw a lot more of them for 360 degrees of effects (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
9. Most uncomfortable way to realize what your brother has been doing in the garage all night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
8. Correction: You got them ON one truck (via Air Force Nation).
7. When the young guys realize why the veterans still buy hard copies of their magazines:
(via The Salty Soldier)
6. Don’t care how long the contract is or how long the school is, create a dragon pilot MOS and I’m there (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
5. Well, at least the weak links have been identified, now (via Coast Guard Memes).
4. The humvee is uncomfortable, but it’s boats that really hate this game (via Air Force Nation).
3. So, if I just stay in this toxic environment for 15 more years, I can be one voice asking it to be less evil, please?
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
2. #ThatDD214Life (via Decelerate Your Life)
1. “Oh, really, first sergeant? In the commander’s humvee, you say?”
(via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
This vehicle is bristling with weapons to shoot down Kim Jong-un's aerial menace
Whether the plane is carrying bombs, rockets, missiles, or some of Kim Jong-un's goons, the Hybrid BIHO will make sure they never get through.
That time two luxurious ocean liners fought an intense old-time naval battle
The German ship Cap Trafalgar disguised itself as the HMS Carmania to lure and destroy British merchant ships. Its first victim was the real HMS Carmania.
This is the dummy's guide to the rail gun
Designed to double the muzzle velocity of all naval artillery weapons to hypersonic speeds up to Mach 6, the Navy's rail gun system uses advanced technology that is a pain in the butt to understand
This is what Sikorsky thinks should replace the Blackhawk
The Defiant is fast, it can carry a lot of troops, and it's armed to the teeth.
How one vet learned to actually appreciate his deployment to Iraq
This veteran believes God used the Iraq war to fulfill Biblical prophesies, and he's written a four part series to explain it.
Combat Controller receives Air Force Cross for valor in Afghanistan
Air Force Staff Sgt. Richard Hunter was awarded the Air Force Cross Oct. 17 for actions during an eight-hour firefight in Kunduz Province, Afghanistan.
This is what Iran will do if the US pulls out of the nuke deal
President Trump is threatening to back out of the Iran nuclear deal — in direct opposition of the other five countries involved. Here is what Iran thinks.
5 military movies you should look out for in 2018
These are some of the handful of military-related movies hitting the screens next year that look like they could be worth the price of admission.
Why Hollywood prescribes pot to its veteran characters with PTS
A new Netflix comedy takes a lighthearted look at the growing use of medical marijuana to treat veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress.