13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 18th
The other guy, Logan Nye, is deploying to go do some Hooah sh*t for Uncle Sam. Hope nothing big happened this week…
Ah. Sh*t. Well then.
Here are some memes to help you forget that you didn’t make the promotion list and as the possibility of WWIII — or Civil War II — increases daily.
13. Give her a break. Her bumper sticker says she has the hardest job in the military.
12. Nothing sweeter than that first burger stateside.
11. Um…they’re both laying around when there’s work to do? Yeah. Let’s go with that.
10. The only way CQ or Staff Duty is less sh*tty is if one of your boys says there’s a “problem” you have to go check on.
9. I hope that burden of responsibility weighs the f*ck out of you.
8. I still never figured out the proper response to civilians thanking me.
7. We hear you talking all tough behind a computer screen.
6. Best part of the stupid velcro patches the Army had? We weren’t stuck with crap patches sold off-post.
5. Say “Roger.” Move on. And wait until your ETS.
4. Brig and other NJPs have got to suck but hey, at least there’s a consolation prize for that dude that hid in the engine room!
3. There ain’t nothing in the world 100-MPH tape, 550 cord, and a “F*ck it” attitude can’t fix!
2. 10/10 Would promote ahead of peers!
1. It’s impossible for Neo-Nazis to be proud Americans when 405,399 Americans died and 1,076,245 were wounded in battle fighting Nazi scum and their allies.
This is the history behind the Navy's 'dixie cup'
The famous "dixie cup" is one of the most iconic symbols in the military today. You can spot a sailor from a mile away just from seeing this headgear.
The threats just keep coming from Russia over Syria strikes
Russia has warned the US that it will retaliate if Syrian government forces come under fire from positions held by a US-backed, Kurdish-led militia.
These narcos are going old school with their latest drug smuggling vessels
Since June, Coast Guard vessels patrolling the US's southern approaches have stopped seven stealthy ships that ride low in water to spirit illicit cargo.
The Marines' Hymn will make you want to re-enlist
The U.S. Marine Corps has bravely served our country since 1775, and The Marines’ Hymn reflects that legacy. Here's what you might not have known about it.
This is why Morgan Freeman is Russia's newest target
A new video features Morgan Freeman railing against Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Russian diplomats say he's been duped by political interests.
The Marine Corps could soon have its first female infantry officer
The unidentified lieutenant just finished a three-week combat exercise, the last graded portion of the Marine Corps Infantry Officer Course.
This new tool shows what nukes would do to your home
Alex Wellerstein, a historian of science, has created an interactive map you can use to see how a nuclear detonation would impact your city.
How to kidnap Marines — according to a combat training role player
In this episode, we speak with Kelvin Garvanne about his life as an Arabic/Iraqi role player, and how he takes training troops to a whole new level.
This is how you fight when the waters are rising
Underwater, all the fitness in the world won't save you if you can't keep your head. But dying is dumb. Time to summon a little amphibian ambition.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles