13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 18th
The other guy, Logan Nye, is deploying to go do some Hooah sh*t for Uncle Sam. Hope nothing big happened this week…
Ah. Sh*t. Well then.
Here are some memes to help you forget that you didn’t make the promotion list and as the possibility of WWIII — or Civil War II — increases daily.
13. Give her a break. Her bumper sticker says she has the hardest job in the military.
12. Nothing sweeter than that first burger stateside.
11. Um…they’re both laying around when there’s work to do? Yeah. Let’s go with that.
10. The only way CQ or Staff Duty is less sh*tty is if one of your boys says there’s a “problem” you have to go check on.
9. I hope that burden of responsibility weighs the f*ck out of you.
8. I still never figured out the proper response to civilians thanking me.
7. We hear you talking all tough behind a computer screen.
6. Best part of the stupid velcro patches the Army had? We weren’t stuck with crap patches sold off-post.
5. Say “Roger.” Move on. And wait until your ETS.
4. Brig and other NJPs have got to suck but hey, at least there’s a consolation prize for that dude that hid in the engine room!
3. There ain’t nothing in the world 100-MPH tape, 550 cord, and a “F*ck it” attitude can’t fix!
2. 10/10 Would promote ahead of peers!
1. It’s impossible for Neo-Nazis to be proud Americans when 405,399 Americans died and 1,076,245 were wounded in battle fighting Nazi scum and their allies.
Enlisted pilots could fly in combat for the first time since WWII
A number of reasons for pilot shortage include quality-of-life issues, recruitment by private airlines, and the strain of three decades of combat.
Everything you need to know about the Merchant Marine
The United States Merchant Marine is not a military service, but without it, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps couldn't go anywhere.
That time 'Fighting Dick' fought 'Fightin' Dick' at Antietam
Rarely will a moniker be used for two military leader at the same time. Even more rare is if the two meet on opposite ends of the battlefield.
6 ways you can tell a troop isn't an infantryman
Enter any base you may wonder which one of the troops fight in combat vs. those who ship off to support the war effort Well; we've got you covered.
British Paratroopers and Gurkhas got into a huge battle royale in Kenya
A force-on-force exercise is under investigation for "descending into chaos" as some of the UK's best troops fought each other with fists and clubs.
This insane anti-aircraft gun chased the Israelis out of the sky
With four radar-guided 23mm cannon, the ZSU-23-4 Shilka could hit an aircraft almost two miles away hard with up to 1,000 rounds a minute.
7 military nicknames that are definitely not compliments
If you've got a nickname, you're either high enough rank to have earned one, you're a pilot, or you did something dumb enough to earn one of these.
8 Things your civilian resume needs to have right now
Checklists make life easier. This checklist will help you avoid some common pitfalls veterans make when trying to land that first job when they get out.
Why so many in the military are getting STDs
Cases of sexually transmitted diseases areon the rise across the U.S., but it's three to six times more common among troops. Let's talk about why.