13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 4
Congrats to everyone who ETSed this week. For the rest of you, here’s a little soul-balm to get you through any weekend duties you got assigned.
13. It’s fine. All that yelling is just part of your life now (via ASMDSS).
12. Boots are gonna boot (via Coast Guard Memes).
11. For instance, he could be giving into his newfound alcoholism (via Decelerate Your Life).
10. It’s really the only proper way to greet a career counselor (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. Junior enlisted have lots of idea (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. The Marine Corps pays you to drive, not to think (via Military World).
7. Why are Marines so cranky? They got all them nice sketches and no crayons to color them with (via Sh-t my LPO says).
6. To be honest, you only think she looks that good at homecoming (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. “Driver” and “passenger” sides aren’t good enough for you Navy? (via Sh-t my LPO says)
4. Any unit that lets you wear that to work is worth a second chance (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
3. This isn’t going to end well for anyone (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
2. With that haircut and those tan lines, the ID is pretty superfluous anyway (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
1. So, this one’s not technically a joke (via Air Force Nation).
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles