13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 30
Yes, 2016 was horrible. Luckily, there are these 13 funny military memes to help you transition to the new year.
1. Chief doesn’t care about your skulls (via Maintainer Humor).
2. If you wanted to go home, you should have volunteered more during the year (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
3. This is why troops go through the soldier readiness center (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
4. “How can we make sure people know to leave the door closed?”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
5. “First question: Can I opt out?”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
6. Ugh. don’t remind me (via The Salty Soldier).
7. They only care if they’re liable (via Sh-t my LPO says).
8. The M88 can fix whatever you did wrong (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
9. Why not both?
(via Shit my LPO says)
10. If Santa keeps groping the dude’s shoulders like that, he might need the penicillin (via Military World).
11. At least he’s got that Air Force mustache (via Maintainer Humor).
12. When your sidearm weighs 40 pounds and has an anger problem:
(via Military World)
13. Jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams, but chemtrail boxes might (via Maintainer Humor)
Special bonus meme 1:
(via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
Special bonus meme 2:
(via The Salty Soldier)
SpaceX launching a third top-secret satellite
SpaceX is launching a secretive mission this month. The mission, shrouded in secrecy, has some considering it may be for the CIA or the NSA.
This is how the Air Force will use prop planes on high-tech battlefields
The Air Force is looking toward a light-attack aircraft program, known as OA-X, to produce a plane that meets its needs and gets the job done.
A retired SEAL commander on how to stop thinking and 'get after it' every day
This former Navy commander has some excellent advice on how to jump start your day, and "get some" in order to make it as productive as possible.
Marines return to battle in 'old stomping grounds'
The Marines recall their "old stomping grounds" as they return to Fallujah and the surround areas of Al Anbar Province to battle a new enemy.
How Chinese drones are set to swarm the global market
China has stepped up it's drone game, and even though United States technology can still compete, China's drones are kind of really in demand.
That time two countries' Special Forces squared off in combat
In an area the size of the Falkland Islands, British and Argentine special operators were bound to run into each other at some point – a lot.
5 times pilots got in trouble for having fun in the sky
When pilots decide to do some fancy flying in their high-performance fighters, it can land them in trouble once they're back on the ground.
This is why Nazis dubbed these paratroopers 'devils in baggy pants'
"American paratroopers – devils in baggy pants – are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can’t sleep at night," wrote one German commander.
9 ISIS weapon fails that you have to see to believe
Many bad guys just want record themselves laying rounds down range for social media purposes — and we're glad they did. Laugh away, America!