13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 30
Yes, 2016 was horrible. Luckily, there are these 13 funny military memes to help you transition to the new year.
1. Chief doesn't care about your skulls (via Maintainer Humor).
Actually, he probably does. Just not your feelings.
2. If you wanted to go home, you should have volunteered more during the year (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
Now, you're on the watch list for New Year's Eve.
3. This is why troops go through the soldier readiness center (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
Actually, his men were brought down by lice.
4. "How can we make sure people know to leave the door closed?"
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
"Better post a guard."
5. "First question: Can I opt out?"
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
"No. No, you cannot."
6. Ugh. don't remind me (via The Salty Soldier).
But hey, only three more Christmas block leaves until ETS.
7. They only care if they're liable (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Once you're gone, you're gone.
8. The M88 can fix whatever you did wrong (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
Well, it can pull your mistakes out of the desert anyway.
9. Why not both?
(via Shit my LPO says)
Just make sure to do plenty of stuff both right and wrong, so they have lots of learning opportunities.
10. If Santa keeps groping the dude's shoulders like that, he might need the penicillin (via Military World).
Also, "for a friend."
11. At least he's got that Air Force mustache (via Maintainer Humor).
Hey, it's an important Air Force tradition.
12. When your sidearm weighs 40 pounds and has an anger problem:
(via Military World)
The left dog looks super bored with the whole procedure. "He never lets me fire the rifle."
13. Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams, but chemtrail boxes might (via Maintainer Humor)
Knowing our luck, they would make the paratroops sit on the boxes, even when they leak.
Special bonus meme 1:
(via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
Special bonus meme 2:
(via The Salty Soldier)