13 funniest military memes for the week of Feb. 17
The week is over, but the memes are neverending. Check out 13 of our favorite military memes of the week below:
1. This woobie is my woobie, and we have seen unspeakable things together (via Pop smoke).
2. “Build a wall over the tunnel!”
(via Military World)
3. The flight line plays by its own rules. Like criminal gangs do (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
4. Admit it, when you’re in contact, you would rather those Chair Force fellows were in the chairs than in the gym (via Military Memes).
5. Dream away, fellows. Dream away (via Pop smoke).
6. First sergeants were trying to save your life, Bubba (via Team Non-Rec).
7. Oh yeah, sir? Those were your accomplishments?
(via Shit my LPO says)
8. Just give it some liberty, man. Those claws look sharp (via Pop smoke).
9. D-mnit, Carl. You never learned to secure your weapon? (via Military World)
10. When you find out where Jodie goes after the housing area:
(via The Salty Soldier)
11. Turns me on (via NavyMemes.com).
12. Ummmm … I’m fine, bro. Keep your motivation to yourself (via The Salty Soldier).
13. You can tell the safety NCO is phoning it in when:
(via Coast Guard Memes)
This is how the Army Corps of Engineers is helping Puerto Rico
The Army Corps of Engineers is working to restore power to the island of Puerto Rico after four major hurricanes devastated these parts of the US.
This Marine is more operator than you'll ever be
One Marine isn't taking his life changing injury sitting down. In fact: he's running. Follow Marine Rob Jones as he runs 31 marathons in 31 days.
This is the agenda for Mattis' Indo-Asia-Pacific tour
Secretary of Defense Mattis is touring the Indo-Asia Pacific region to strengthen ties with ally countries and underscore our commitment to each of them.
This is the reason Russian and Western tactics are changing
Russia might be stepping up its War Games game, but the United States isn't having any issues keeping up. Even their Krasnodar can't get past us.
Here are the top conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy assassination
Ahead of the release of 3,100 documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination, here the top assassination conspiracy theories people are talking about.
Air Force says no plan to recall retired pilots
The Air Force says it has no intentions of recalling retired pilots to address personnel shortages, though it appreciates the ability to do it if it wants to.
Here is how Burke-class destroyers will be able to zap incoming missiles
Burke-class destroyers, already packing a formidable punch, could add lasers, improving capabilities against UAVs, missiles, and even piloted aircraft.
11 'totally real' things you should send your boot to find
Sending the FNG out to find things isn't malicious. It may look like hazing — but you're teaching them a little bit more about the unit. Isn't that nice?
This is the new version of the pup tent
This is not your grandfather's pup tent. Litefighter has developed a complete shelter that troops can carry, weighing in just over four pounds.