13 funniest military memes for the week of Feb. 3
Funny military memes from around the Facebooks.
1. They know the three Norths on a military map, but have no idea what their name is (via The Salty Soldier).
2. It’s not often that the Coast Guard has the better equipment (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. Yeah, we were all surprised our first time, Marine (via Military World).
4. Abstract art always looks like a Marine threw up after a crayon binge (via Maintainer Nation).
5. He forgot to put his knife hand on safe when he was raising his compass.
6. Chiefs are the first, last, and only line of defense for the buffet (via Decelerate Your Life).
7. Hey, if I talk to them for an hour about wasting time, they won’t use all those minutes checking Facebook later (via Air Force Nation).
8. Hands in pockets is wrong for patrols, parades, and formations (via Air Force Nation).
9. When the worn out Cost Guard cutters have to rescue your brand new warship:
(via Military World)
10. We always get the exact same results from each Sergeant Major Day:
(via CONUS Battle Drills)
11. This may be a bad idea for city planners, but it’s a great one for movie producers (via The Geek Strikes Back).
12. Someone’s NCO, battle buddies, and common sense failed them (via The Salty Soldier).
13. “Military grade” doesn’t sound so great after you’ve joined the military (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments).
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles